Party -Adrien x Female!Reader (Soulmate AU)

Now, this is an (x reader) for my fellow fangirls out there! (Me being one of them) and this is an Adrien x Reader Soulmate AU. This kind of Soulmate AU is where there's a sentence written on your wrist. And these words are the first things your soulmate will tell you!

Hope you enjoy it!

(Y/n): Your name
(M/n): Mother's name
(F/n): Father's name
(Y/f/c): Your favorite color

Warning: None

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

You breathe out in relief when you had finally escaped from your mom out of her room, as you leaned against your door, now standing in your room.

Now, you escaped from your mom because she had drowned you in dresses that she wants you to wear for the celebration party that you guys had been invited to.

Your family had been invited to a party hosted by Gabriel Agreste, celebrating for their newest fashion clothing that Gabriel had released not long ago that had won the best clothing line award of the year.

(I don't even know what that is or if it's a thing. I just did a random excuse)

You didn't really see Mr. Gabriel for years since his wife sadly disappeared. But then after these years, he had surprisingly changed and now was a better man.

(That guy will never be a good man. I'll tell Wade myself to go and kill Gabriel for me. Or Loki. Or me if I have a katana or super powers-)

You decided on wearing a beautiful (long/short) Y/f/c dress that had amazing dark designs on it. You really did like the color and the texture of the dress, much to your mom's dismay you insisted on wearing that dress until your mom gave in.

The party was tonight and you were a little anxious about it. Since you didn't really like parties that much but had to go to almost all of them by force sometimes. Your parents were important people in Gabriel Agreste's work and he always invited you three to literally anything.

(Yeah, you don't have siblings ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

You look down at your wrist frowning, you were a grown teenage girl that still didn't find her other half. You always thought that by the words beautifully written on your wrist, that your soulmate may be a sweet cute boy but you still didn't find him until now whilst most of your friends that you know had already found their other half.

You truly are as gorgeous as my father said you would be.

You sighed as you looked down at the words carved into your skin for years. You fangirled about it for a long time with your friends, them saying how truly jealous they were by what the words were and how it was so cute.

"Honey, get ready! We are leaving in an hour!" Your mom exclaimed from outside your room, poking her head in from your door.

"Ok, thank you, mom. I'll start getting ready now." She nods with a soft smile then replied to you by, "Tell me if you need help with anything sweety." You nod as she then sends you one last smile before closing the door behind her.

After you were finished and were all dressed up, you let your hair out of its bun, letting your natural hair out. You then put on some light makeup (Or no cause all of you guys are beautiful without it😌) and put on your heels.

You stood in front of your full body mirror, admiring the gorgeous dress and heels.

"Honey? Are you ready?" Your mom asks you, opening the door to your room, causing you to turn around to face her.

"Yup. How do I look?"

"You look, lovely sweety. Adrien sure will be amazed." Adrien?

It's like your mom could read through your confused expression, she answered your un-questioned question, "Yes. You will be seeing him and finally honey. You just wait." Adrien is Gabriel's son and you for some reason didn't ever see him around or even have the chance to talk to him.

You were now a little more excited to finally meet him but still was anxious for some reason you don't know.

~Magical Timeskip~

As you arrived at the Agreste's mansion, you and your parents got out of the black limousine and walked towards the huge mansion that had muffled music coming out of it.

"Welcome (M/n) and (F/n) (L /n). I'm happy to see you two and your daughter." Gabriel greeted you.

When the greetings were done with, you had then walked in relishing in the beautiful designs that were set up for the party. Hmm, where is Adrien though?

And right after that thought, you saw Adrien coming towards you, dressed in a black and white tuxedo and you would be lying if you thought that he wasn't handsome.

"You truly are as gorgeous as my father said you would be." You completely ignored the fact that he had just uttered out the words written on your wrist, sending him a shy smile.

"Thank you. I would be lying if I said you weren't as handsome as a Prince." You noticed his eyes widen and after a few seconds your mind had fixed the puzzles and it was your turn to gasp and widen your eyes.

"You're m-my soulmate." You two stuttered out in unison as your lips stretched out into a wide smile.

"I found you. I actually found my other half." His smile reached his eyes as you returned the same gesture.

A slow song started to play, and couples started to dance together in the center of the big room.

"May I have this dance with you princess?" You giggled at his choice of words, as he also kneeled his back down a bit, giving you his hand as a Prince would.

"You may." You placed your hand in his and felt a spark travel through your hand to your heart, but it was a good feeling.

"I didn't catch your name my princess?"

You giggled before responding, "(Y/n)."

"Adrien. I can assume you heard it everywhere." You laughed softly and nodded as you laid your head on his shoulder, swaying softly to the gentle music.

With that, you two danced slowly to the song, your parents and Gabriel with smiles on their faces, knowing that you two had finally found each other.

♡~~~~♡~~~~♡