Fighting over a girl -Adrien x Marinette x Felix

This is a request from @_.nicola_._gabriela._ on Instagram!

Felix and Adrien fighting over Marinette and Adrien become Chat Noir and try to impress Marinette

Warning: None

Hope this is what you wished for!

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"She's mine!"

"No, you butthead, she's mine and that's it!"

Here they go again. The two Agrestes had been fighting for over a week to get to a certain young designer's heart. Ever since Adrien introduced Felix to Marinette which was a month ago, he regretted it. Cause when Felix started to like the teenager, Adrien started to feel jealous all time, and then it wasn't long until he figured out that he too, liked his friend.

Now they were back at Adrien's mansion and their fight started just when they both entered Adrien's room.

Before that, they were both with Marinette in the garden and the three would talk and laugh. Well, in Marinette's perspective that is. In the two Agrestes perspectives, was something else.

They kept glaring at each other and mouthing the words, "Mine." Or "No mine." And so on. They tried their hardest to show Marinette how good of a gentleman the two young boys are causing the poor girl to get so puzzled by their odd behavior.

"You know what, why am I even here? She'll pick me and you won't have a chance." Felix growled and went outside Adrien's room and slammed it behind him causing the young model to jump. He frowned at Felix's words and hanged his head low.

"Oh come on kid, he doesn't even look like a guy a girl would like. He looks like those stupid playboys who would hurt girls feelings." Adrien's cute cat kwami Plagg, scoffed.

"You really think so?" Adrien's eyes lifted to look at his kwami. Plagg just nodded and ate his whole piece of cheese in one bite.

"You know what. I'll pay my princess a visit." Plagg's head got whipped around to face Adrien. He started to protest but, "Plagg! Claws out!"

"Noooo!!"

~Magical timeskip~

Marinette was now sitting in her lounge chair and eating a croissant talking with her dotted kwami Tikki.

"Tikki, What do you think is happening between Adrien and Felix?"

"What do you mean Marinette?" The cute flying bug squeaked out, tilting her head to the side.

"I mean, whenever the three of us are together, I would notice them glaring at each other and sometimes they even fought. I'm so confused!" She sprawled out her body on her lounge like a starfish, groaning into the air.

"Well-" Before Tikki could finish her sentence though, a knock was heard from Marinette's trap door leading up to her balcony. Tikki quickly hid and Marinette climbed up the steps to reach her trap door.

"Chat Noir??" Her eyes widened once she spotted the cat superhero standing in front of her.

"Well hello, purrincess." She giggled then shook her head after it and stared up at Chat Noir.

"What are you doing here Chat?"

"Can't I visit my princess in her castle?" He dramatically bowed down as the young teenager rolled her eyes and stood up on her balcony.

"But your princess is all well so why don't you just go back to your castle my prince?" She smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh purrincess, you wounded me." He placed his hand on his chest where his heart is, pretending to be hurt.

"Oh shut up you kitty cat. Want a croissant?" That brought the cat's full attention as he whipped his head towards Marinette, his ears perking up.

"I think I can take that as a yes?" "YES!"

♡~~~~♡~~~~♡