Warning -Possessive! Yandere! Chat Noir x Shy! Reader

So I don't how but this idea popped in my mind and I wanted to try writing it! :D

This is written from Chat's (Adrien's) point of view (POV). Just a reminder, this is my first time writing something like this so please forgive me if it was cringy. Also, you're all grown up in its, like probably 25 and 26.

Warnings: Murder, blood, many cuss words, and dark. If you want to read it but not the murder scene, just stop at the time skip because it will be starting from there and well end at the next time skip.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

There she was, sitting on her desk, clicking away on her computer. I grew fond of her a few months back. I loved her, her (H/l) (H/c), her alluring eyes, and her cute shy personality. She was utterly perfect to say the least and I wanted her all to myself.

"Hey, my dude!" My buddy Nino exclaimed, throwing his arm around my shoulders and distracting me from my thoughts. "Wassup?" I coughed and smiled at him annoyed that he interrupted my thoughts about my kitten.

"Hey Nino, nothing much. How's work going for you?" He shrugged, "Pretty normal. Hey, I heard there's a guy who loves (Y/n) so much that he's willing to pay hundreds so she marries him." He snorts and my head flies towards him and my eyes slit dangerously.

"Did she accept?" I ask. He shook his head, not really looking at me. "Nope, word went around that he wasn't going to stop asking her though."

"You talking about that rich guy and (Y/n)?" My fists clench at my kitten's name coming out of Kim's filthy mouth. "I heard some crazy shit about the guy already planning the marriage. Poor girl." He chuckles and I growl slightly with all the bullshit going around me.

"Who is that guy anyway?" I ask with venom dripping from my voice as I stare at Nino and Kim already planning how I'm going to murder the guy in my head.

"I heard his name is Luka Couffaine. Pretty famous since he's a guitarist." Nino replied. After that, the conversation changed and the two left me to my thoughts and work. I looked at my kitten and saw her handling her phone call like a beauty and grinned.

After work, I approached (Y/n) who was walking out the exit, and greeted her. "Hey (Y/n)! I missed you!" I smiled and hugged her around her shoulders. She gripped her paperwork close to her chest and became a blushing mess, the way I liked it. 

"H-Hey Adrien!" She smiled with her head low, her face all red. I twirled a piece of her hair between my fingers and smiled softly. Even her hair was so beautiful and soft. I wanted to caress it and not let go.

"Hey, do you mind? I want to steal the lady for a bit." A voice spoke and I felt my kitten stiffen at the voice that was coming from in front of us. I looked up and gave the blue-haired guy a death stare.

"Yes, I do in fact, mind." I put emphases on the 'mind' and pulled (Y/n) behind me protectively. The shit head sighed, pinching his nose in annoyance.

"Look, get out of my way or I will have you to the police. I'm a celebrity." My face staid stern.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" I felt a soft tug from my shirt from behind me and looked back as my face went soft at the sight of my kitten all small behind me. "I-It's okay, Adrien." She squeaked out. "He always does t-this. Might as well m-marry h-him." She shook in fear and gulped and my eyes slit when I figured out this guy is the one trying to force her to marry him.

I looked down at her and softly whispered in her ear. "He won't get you, I promise kitten." She blushed at the nickname and I turned back around to see the guy looking unimpressed as the stern and dangerous look came back to my face.

"Look here scumbag, leave now. She doesn't want to marry you and I won't let you come near her again. Understand?" I growled. 

"Yeah, yeah, I have the power here asshole." He pointed at himself with his fingers filled with gold rings. I threw my head back and laughed, then hhng it down and shook my head. "If you say so." I looked at him with my huge grin and deadly eyes. He looked disgusted and huffed.

"This isn't over." He then walked away. "It will be when I finish you," I whispered. I felt arms wrap around me and I turned around to face my shy kitten with her head buried in my back.

"T-Thank you, but believe me, h-he isn't g-going to stop." She shook in my arms and I pulled her close to me, cherishing her warmth and affection. "He will. And he won't come near you again I promise and I never break my promises to someone I love." She blushed and hung her head low becoming the beautiful blushy mess I love.

~Magical Time Skip~

It was the evening and I was currently hidden in the shadows following the rich bastard -who was in a limousine- to his home so I could kill him nice and easy without anyone watching. After he finally arrived and went in, I jumped on his balcony without making a single thud and crept in to see him just entering his room.

"Gotcha." I licked my lips and took out my staff which had a blade extend out of it. I figured it can do that by accident once and started using it other than knives. I waited for him to turn around and opened the glass doors slowly. He turned around noticing the curtains flow with the breeze and stiffened when he saw my dark silhouette.

"W-Who are you?! I'll call the police!" He yelled but his voice was shaking. He tried reaching out for his phone on his bed but I moved swiftly and cut off his hand as he screamed out in pain as blood gushed out his wrist.

"W-What the hell you asshole!?" I saw tears prick his eyes and grinned widely at him as a chuckle left my throat. 

"Aww, does it hurt? Don't worry, It'll end it shortly ." I spoke out happily, raising my staff, and ran at him, not giving him time to think as I slashed at his legs but not all the way as he screamed and face planted the floor.

I looked down at my staff filled with his fresh blood and pouted. "Aww, this is still not enough to fill my heart with content. Let's try again shall we?" I grinned wide and stabbed his shoulder, my foot shoving his head down on the ground. As I leaned down, "You should have backed off, I wouldn't have had to come here and kill you. Eh, not that anyone will care, oh well." I held my staff up and cut through his back and stabbed his heart without batting an eye.

I looked down at his lifeless body with dark features on my face and noticed there was a single camera in the corner of the room, I destroyed it and made sure to also destroy all the evidence that it could provide. I made sure there were no other cameras and jumped out the balcony, without any guards noticing me and headed back to my home.

~Magical Time Skip~

It was now the next day and the news of Luka Couffaine's death was all over the news. Everyone was shocked and no one had a clue of who the murderer could have been because as they mentioned, 'No evidence was found'.

"Woah, dude did you hear? That Luka guy got murdered!" Nino spoke from his cubicle beside me as he pushed his rolling chair a little backward so he can face me.

"Yeah, shocking. But I didn't really care about the guy." I bluntly spoke, talking like a normal person who simply doesn't care if they don't like or know the celebrity.

"Anyway," He changed the subject and started talking about something else as my mind wandered to someone. My kitten. I saw her sitting at her desk, clicking away on her computer as usual.

After work, I followed her out the exit and wrapped an arm around her waist, and pulled her close to me as she blushed furiously. "A-Adrien! H-Hey!" She squeaked out in a blushy mess. I giggled, "Hey my kitten." I whispered.

"M-M-My?" She asked and looked at me with cute wide eyes. I nodded and leaned down to purr lovingly in her ear. "You're mine kitten."

All mine.

♡~~~~♡~~~~♡

Forgive me if this is bad😭 It was my first try😭😭