Comfort -Luka x Marinette

Requested by @kodikarkodi on Instagram!

How about some lukanette???? Plot? maybe like happening after miracle queen episode ...marinette change her feelings for adrien...

This is written from Marinette's point of view (POV). And Adrien and Kagami kissed in that scene too when they were leaning in! Just for the Oneshot! I hope this is what you wished for! Enjoy!

(Edit: So I literally forgot this was a request and it was left in my drafts for 2 weeks and omg I'm REALLY SORRY!! I feel so bad for ignoring this for so long please forgive me😫)

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Kagami likes Adrien, Adrien likes Kagami. They love each other. They kissed, and are now in a happy relationship together. I had no chance at all... I was so stupid of thinking that someone like Adrien would like someone like me...

I thought, curled up on my bed in my pink fluffy duvet. A small sob left my lips as I quietly sniffled, tears running down my cheeks, feeling my head hurt from all the crying I have been doing for the past few hours.

"It's ok, Marinette." Tikki soothed softly, hugging my cheek as small sobs continued to leave my mouth.

"But Tikki, you don't understand! I literally saw them k-kissing..." I sobbed out.

"Marinette? Sweety Luka is here!" I gasped, jumping out of my bed and going over to my bathroom to quickly wash my face.

"Send him u-up!" I cursed internally at my stuttering and washed my face, beginning to put on some makeup so that way, Luka doesn't notice that I was crying.

After I'm done, I step out of the bathroom and saunter towards my lounge chair where Luka was sat.

"Hey, Marinette." Luka greets me nicely and I respond with a 'Hey' back, proceeding to sit beside him but being a little distant since I didn't feel like talking with anyone at the moment.

"W-What are you doing here?" I ask, averting my gaze from him as best as I could, gazing down at my hands fiddling with my fingers trying to not show him any signs that I was crying only minutes ago.

"I saw what happened..." My eyes widened only a tad bit when those words slipped out of his mouth.

"What d-do you mean?" I ask, gulping down my uneasiness, my eyes fighting to look away as best as I could.

"I saw it, Marinette. They kissed, and I know how much he meant to you but I couldn't just leave you to cry it out all alone." My chest tightened at the mention of the kiss and I gulped once again.

"I d-don't want t-to talk with anyone right n-now Luka..." I trailed off, taking in a shaky breath as a tear threatened to escape my now teary eyes.

"Marinette, please. You're not alone." I shook my head my eyes tightly shut, as more tears continued to well up in my eyes.

"Luka please, just l-leave." I chocked out, not exactly wishing for him to leave me. A part in me yearns for him to stay and comfort me but the other wants to be left alone.

"Mari-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE LUKA!!" I spat out in anger. Tears were running down my cheeks and sobs were leaving my mouth.

He looked hurt but sighed dejectedly and nodded with his head hung low. "If that's what you want..." He started to walk away but I quickly ran to him and hugged him from behind, another sob leaving my lips.

"N-No, please don't l-leave. I-I'm sorry." I sobbed out and more tears continued to flow out of my eyes like a waterfall.

He turned around and hugged me tight, as I buried my face in his chest. After a few minutes his shirt was stained with tears and I lifted my head from his chest looking up at him, sniffing.

"I-I'm sorry I ruined your s-shirt."  stuttered out, still sniffing and rubbing my nose with my arm.

He chuckled lowly, swiping his thumb over a tear on my cheek and kissing my forehead. "It's ok, Mari, I dont care." 

I hugged him tight to me and ran my fingers through his soft dark hair. We stayed like this for a while just craving each other's touch and comfort.

"I love you. I now realize you were the one, Luka. You always were the one. I was just so blind by my love for Adrien all these months and didn't realize my feelings for you." I looked up at him to see him already looking down at me with tears in his eyes and a smile on his lips.

"I love you too, Mari. I love you too." He whispered and slowly leaned in then kissed my lips.

♡~~~~♡~~~~♡