All mine -Possessive!Yandere!Luka x Reader

Requested by Dmmdfan101

hey! no rush or worries with this but if you have any time just have a mini request for a possessive or yandere luka x reader. and then the rest can be up to you! but I love your stories and enjoy reading them! keep up the amazing work!! xx

I'm really sorry for the really long wait! I hope this will make up for it! I also decided to make Luka both possessive and a yandere so have fun reading! Also, note that everyone here is 18+!!

Warnings: Mention of death, kinda dark(?) And a little bit of fluff

(F/d): Favourite drink

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

A pained groan left my lips, my eyes fluttering open gradually taking in my surroundings. After a few moments, I came to acknowledge the walls and ground under me was shifting lightly, my brain registered then that I was inside a ship. It was hard to make out which room I'm in since everything was pitch black and a curtain covered a window right across the room.

I sat up on the bed I was in, trying to swing my legs to sit on the edge of the bed but they were tugged back by a restrain and the ringing of metal reached my ears. I soon figured out my left leg was cuffed to the front leg of the bed.

I pulled my leg but just as I expected, it didn't budge, the echo of the metal rattling against each other just made me realize my current situation.

This is bad. This is really bad. Where even am I? And why am I inside a frickin' ship?!

A flash of fast-paced events popped in my mind and that's when I remembered...

~Flashback~

The music all around the ship blared as everyone was either dancing, playing games, or singing along to the song of the band Kitty Section. I danced along to their music and sang along with them cheerfully.

My eyes landed on the blue hair guitarist only to see him with his eyes closed, pouring his all into the melody and the music. I admired him from my spot on the ship, his face slightly glistening with sweat, soft blue and black curls fluttering through the wind of the clear night. The flashing lights making him look all the more spectacular.

I sway my hips to the song with a glass of (F/d) gripped in my right hand. My eyes widen though when I feel a presence behind me and a body suddenly attaches to my back, and arms land on my hips.

"Hey baby~" A voice purrs into my ear and I almost instantly realize the owner of the voice. Kim. I roll my eyes and turn around to face him to see he's as drunk as a skunk. Like usual.

"Hey, Kim. Look, leave me alone and please get your hands off me." I make it clear I'm not interested and try to push him off but he tightens his hand on my hips. Just as soon as that I notice a certain guitar isn't playing and soon I am pulled into another guy's arms with a yelp leaving my parted lips.

I look up only to come face to face with the blue-black-haired guitarist himself. His left arm around me tightens, a dangerous flicker in his eyes catches my attention as they glare into Kim's soul.

"Scram." His glare alone left Kim frightened and fleeing like a scared mouse.

The blaring of the music is practically a blur all around me. Luka then pulls me away from the party, taking the cup in my hand to place it on a random table we passed by and tugged me inside the ship which was dark but Luka seemed to know his way around a lot and led me inside a room.

"Luka? What are you doing?"

"Here," He speaks and sits me down on a bed in the dark ignoring my question. The next thing I feel is a weird pressure on my neck that throws me off guard.