Sick -(Part 2) Marinette x Adrien

I thought of doing a second part for the Sick Oneshot where Marinette is sick and Adrien is taking care of her! Hope you enjoy it!

Warning: Fluff

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

It's been a week since Adrien's sickness and he woke up feeling much better than he felt for the past week. As he arrived at school, he saw Nino and Alya chatting on a bench inside the school and went to greet them.

"Hey, guys!" He waved. Nino And Alya greeted him back and Adrien sat beside his best friend Nino as they fist-bumped.

"What were you talking about?" Adrien asked.

"We were just talking about how Marinette is sick and couldn't come to school today. I really wanna go visit her but me and Nino planned on going for ice cream today in the garden." Alya spoke in fake sadness and nudged Nino.

"O-Oh! Yes! Right." He smiled widely and stiffened up.

"I'll visit her today. She is my g- I mean friend, right? Don't worry you two, go on your date, I'll go visit Marinette and make sure she's ok after school." Adrien sighed when Alya and Nino nodded. He was about to say that he and Marinette were together but luckily stopped himself.

Marinette and Adrien decided on not telling anyone that they are in a relationship until they defeat Hawkmoth.

~Magical Timeskip~

The bell rang and everyone strutted outside the school as Adrien, Nino and Alya walked together towards the school's exit and entrance.

"You go ahead guys, I'll go talk to Nathalie that I will be staying with Marinette to check on her for a few."

"Ok! Bye Adrien, and thank you!" Alya examined.

"Your welcome, bye!"

"Bye dude!"

After the goodbyes were done with, Adrien went towards the car and Nathalie rolled down the window when Adrien knocked on it.

"Aren't you coming inside Adrien?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nathalie, can I please go visit my friend Marinette? She's sick and I want to visit her to make sure she's ok. Please?"

There was a small pause as Nathalie took in Adrien's request. After a short pause, she nodded.

"But only for an hour or less. You have a photoshoot session in an hour and a half." Adrien nodded with a wide smile on his lips.

"Thank you, Nathalie!" He then went running to the bakery as Nathalie and gorilla drove back to the mansion.

Adrien went into the bakery and greeted Marinette's parents.

"Hey Mrs. and Mr. Dupain-Cheng." He smiled politely.

"Hello, Adrien! Here to see Marinette?" Sabine spoke with a genuine smile.

"Yes Mrs. I wanted to check on her since I just heard from Alya that's she's sick." Sabine and Tom awed. They were secretly shipping Adrien and Marinette, not knowing that they were already dating but in secret.

"Oh well, she's upstairs. Oh, and can you give her this soup please honey? I made it for her to get better." Adrien nods to Sabine and takes a hold of the small bowl of soup.

He walks upstairs and towards the home upstairs. He knocks on the door and after a few minutes, Marinette opened the door. She had a runny nose, red cheeks, and eyes and sneezed when she opened the door.

"Aw, Marinette. You caught my cold didn't you?" Adrien chuckled softly as he entered her home. Marinette locked the door behind her and came behind Adrien and hugged him, her arms wrapped around his stomach.

"I'm glad you're here kitty." She sniffed as Adrien laid the bowl of soup on the coffee table and turned around in Marinette's arms wrapping his around her waist and pulling her to him.

"Come on, let's get up to your room and feed you the soup." He kissed her head before taking the bowl again and with her leaning on his right shoulder, they walked upstairs to her room.

Adrien sat Marinette on her lounge and sat down beside her, opening up the lid of the bowl and getting the spoon that was stuck to the lid.

"Adrien I can feed myself. That doesn't mean that if I fed you, means you should too." She sneezed after she ended her sentence.

"Oh come on princess, open up!" He jokingly spoke the last two words as he raised the spoon filled with soup. He softly blew on it and moved it towards her lips. She grumbled and pouted heavily, looking away from him.

"No." He sighed.

"Fine, then the hard way." She stared in confusion at him and got more confused when he put the spoon back down on the bowl and went to tickle her stomach.

"A-Adrien!!" She squeaked out in laughter. Adrien then stopped and stared at her in amusement.

"Gonna take it now?"

"No." Adrien raises his hands, "Okay, okay, fine!!!" She folds her arms and he smiles and gets the spoon again and raises it to her mouth.

She takes it and he continues feeding her and taking care of her the rest of the day.

Marinette sure was grateful to have such treatment from her loving boyfriend.

Why can't I be sick more often?

♡~~~~♡~~~~♡