The Evillustrator -Chat Noir x Reader

We live for jealous Chat Noir😽

Yes, this is a jealous chat noir x reader(kinda) :)))

Warnings: Jealousy, two kidnaps lol, you have a fear of heights, and a small bit of fluff at the end too ^.^

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Your POV

You sat down on your chair in the class and readied your stuff in front of you on the desk. Nathaniel then came and sat beside you and you smiled at him. He merely returned a slight smile and a shy nod and sat down.

After everyone arrived, the bell rang and the teacher was about to speak but Adrien came running into the classroom, interrupting her and breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Bustier, there was traffic." He composed himself and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"It's okay, Adrien, but wake up early next time to avoid it." He nodded, walking towards his seat but you then caught him glaring slightly at Nathaniel and sat beside his best bud Nino. You then started your lesson.

Weird...

~Magical Time skip~

"H-Hey (Y/n), c-can I walk you h-home?" Nathaniel asked you. School had just finished and you were about to go back home until he approached you.

"Sure!" You smiled brightly at him and you then started walking together, chatting it up and laughing at silly jokes.

You kind of felt like someone was watching both you and Nathaniel but brushed off the feeling.

"Hey, I uh- wanted to ask you s-something for a while now..." He trailed off and you stared at him in confusion.

"What is it, Nathaniel? Is everything okay?" You noticed him take a deep breath and let it out as a sigh. You guys were currently right at the doorstep of your apartment and you froze cause of the chilly air.

"Will you g-go out with me?" He avoided eye contact and blushed heavily. You were about to respond but gasped out when arms wrapped around your waist. You were soon yeeted out in the air in someone's arms.

"AHH!!!" You shrieked out in fright but then the person put you down on a random roof and you instantly escaped his arms and spun around in the speed of light and noticed Chat standing there with a troubled expression.

"Chat what is wrong with you? I was about to answer Nathaniel about something-"

"That you will go out with him when you already have a boyfriend?" He scoffed and your face fell into a pained one.

"You really think I would go out with him when I have you kitty? Don't you trust me?" You crossed your arms over your chest and stared at him in disbelief.

"I do trust you! I just..."

And then your eyes widened in realization, "Are you jealous?" You smirked and saw his cheeks flush under his mask causing your smirk to widen.

"So you were jealous!" You broke out giggling but then got cut off abruptly when a supervillain landed between both of you and wrapped an arm around you and took off flying with the help of a jet pack.

"HEY!! LET ME GO!! HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE ARE GONNA KIDNAP ME TODAY!!!"

"(Y/N)!!!" Chat yelled out your name and you were soon standing on the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Literally. On the very edge and was holding onto a thin tall metal bar as the wind hit you like crazy causing you to shiver.

"Let's see if Chat Noir would even come close to you now." You raised your head to look at the supervillain and instantly knew who it was.

"Nathaniel?!" He scoffed and yelled out, "I'm not Nathaniel! I'm The Evillustrator!"

"Uh okay... can you please let me down now?? I'm freezing and would appreciate it if my life isn't dangling in the air. LITERALLY!!" You cry out and hold on tighter to the metal. Evillustrator only scoffed and flew down to Chat Noir and Ladybug.

"(Y/n), hold on!" Chat exclaimed and you squinted to notice him fighting The Evillustrator alongside Ladybug.

"Can't you see I'm trying!?!?" You bellowed.

The duo continued to fight off The Evillustrator while you tried not to slip off the Eiffel Tower.

"Hurry up!!" You shouted, starting to breathe heavily when your fear of heights started getting to you.

"I'm coming, my cookie!" 

Your grip started to get loose and slowly you were starting to lose consciousness until your grip finally loosened and you were free-falling down the tall tower.

You suddenly felt arms around you and glanced up to meet your kitty's green eyes.

"C-Chat..." That's the last thing you remember before black surrounded you.

~Another Magical Time Skip~

You awoke and looked around you and noticed that you were in your room and sat up, groaning while rubbing your eyes.

"Cookie!" Chat exclaimed and ran towards you and you gasped once his lips crashed on to yours.

"I thought I lost you, my sweet cookie." He breathed and kissed you again. You kissed back, swooning in his arms as he deepened the kiss.

"I love you." He whispered, his hand cupping your cheek.

"I love you too, my kitty."

"You also taste like a cookie." He smiled brightly, like a little kid and you shook your head.

"Just kiss me."

♡~~~~♡~~~~