Chapter 30

Chapter 30

To say that things were changing would be the best description of how this past week has been going. Ever since the day in the hotel where I kicked Trevor out of the room he has been sticking to me like glue. He has been asking if I needed anything and if I was okay constantly and I understand that he is just worried but still I need my space. I just want to think and every time I want to think Trevor seems to always want to go out some where and have fun. There's nothing wrong with that I mean I haven't been in the mood to go out lately so I just don't understand why he is making me hang out with him other than the fact that I am his mate.

"Trevor?" I said getting his attention while he was driving us back him from our week off.

"yeah baby?" He answered not taking his eyes off the road.

"I want to go home," I said lightly hoping that I wasn't making him mad.

"We are going home," he said chuckling slightly.

"N-n-no I m-m-mean I want t-to go to my h-home," I stuttered.

Trevor turned his head towards me and looked me in the eye. See that was the face that I was avoiding it made me feel guilty about wanting to go home but I just wanted to.

"Oh okay yeah I see," he replied turning his attention back on the road.

The atmosphere just seemed different from then on it was once back to the gloomy feeling and the darkness empty feeling. It was something that I have been feeling ever since the night we were at Shannon's house.

A few bourse later Trevor pulled up into my house "I should help you with your bag," Trevor said unbuckling his seat belt.

"Don't bother I only have one bag," I responded.

After I said that Trevor looked hurt but he still nickeled his seat belt back on with a sad expression across his face. I sighed and grabbed my bag from the back and shut the door going inside the house waving at him from the window.

"Trent! Your home I heard about the trip I'm just happy that your back," my mom said squishing me in a hug.

"I missed you to," I said letting to of her.

"Where's Trevor shouldn't be be here?" She asked looking around.

"He going home I wanted to stay be for a w-w-while," I stumbled a little bit when speaking.

She faked a smile I knew that she knew I wasn't feeling good but she still agreed and gave me my space. I went up to my room and started putting up all the clothes from my suit case. I sighed and changed into some pajamas even though it wasn't night time my body was craving comfort clothes.

There was a knock on my door and I mentally groaned when I heard it knowing that there was no way I was getting any sleep fr a whole. "Come in," I said mentally groaning that my sleep was going to have to wait.

I felt weight to down on my bed and I opened my eyes seeing my big brother Daniel "Hey I heard what happened when you went to see Shannon and I don't think that was right of her to do that," Daniel said.

I nodded agreeing with him "Then I noticed you were here at home other than at Trevor's place and I was wondering what happened or if something happened between the two of you," Daniel questioned me.

"I don't want to be with him right now Shannon betrayed me and we're fucking siblings and I don't want that to happen to me and Trevor. What happens if he betrays me and I love him so much I don't want that to happen," I said.

"Trent I think your over reacting because Trevor has been with you through everything he made you more sociable and less nervous around people. If anything he's done nothing but make you happier and he's at his home knowing that you want to be here even though its killing him because he knows this might make you happier," Daniel stated.

All of the sudden this overwhelming sensation of guilt came over me I abandoned Trevor like my sister abandoned me sure I didn't yell at him but I just dropped him. The worst part about it is that he let me drop him just for me to be happy he should have pushed me more. "I'm an idiot," I groaned.

I got out of bed and started putting on my shoes "Where are you going?" Daniel asked me.

"To go see Trevor," I replied.

"I can drive you over there it will be faster than walking," he said.

I nodded as we both started going downstairs and to his car. Once I arrived at Trevor's house I waved to Daniel who drove off I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer he didn't come I knocked again and still he didn't come. I saw his car in the drive way so Trevor is defiantly home. I grabbed my phone and called his phone it went to voice mail I called again and the same thing happened.

I walked around to the back and tried opening that door since the front door was locked. Then I saw that there was tree I stared climbing up it and I opened his window to see him not in there. Then I heard the shower running so he must have not heard the door and me calling him because he was taking a shower.

A shower!! Trevor is taking a shower... That means he is naked in there!! I started stripping my clothes super fast once I was naked I tip toed to his bathroom and I heard him singing softly. I tried not to laugh so I covered my mouth.

I wheeled into the shower and Trevor was still oblivious to me in there "BOO!" I screamed loudly and he screamed and ended up slipping and falling making me fell with him.

"Trent what the fuck are you doing you scared me and how did you even get in here, he said getting up and pulling me up with him.

I laughed and I guess Trevor noticed my change in my attitude and he smiled hugging me slightly were our penises touched one another sending electrifying shocks everywhere. I moaned.

Trevor pulled away from me and gave me a look "Sorry," I said.

"So why are you here?" He asked.

"I'll tell you first we need to finish our shower," I said grabbing the soap and cleaning myself with Trevor's help he made sure my butt was clean and he pinched it a few times.

When we were done with our shower I changed into some pajamas and jumped on his large bed. "So why are you here again?" Trevor asked for the second time.

"I'm here because I realized I was being stupid I thought that you were going to end up betraying me just like Shannon did," I said.

"But I'm never going to do that I hope you know that Trent I love you," Trevor said grabbing my face and making sure we were looking in each others eyes while he said that.

I could feel my heart pound and excelerate in the intenseness of his voice. "We'll I know that now because I realized that I was in love with you not to long ago," I said and I could feel my geeks burn from the words that I said.

"Good because Trent you will forever have my heart no matter what I am in love with you," he said missing my lips and holding me in his strong embrace.

"Trevor?" I said.

"Yeah baby?" He asked.

"I really do love you and I'm going to show you how much I love you," I said rolling over and straddling him.

It was a good thing that we not just had boxers in because that made this a whole lot easier for me. "Baby what are you doing?" He asked with a scared expression on his face.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear "I'm going to make love to you," I said sucking behind his ear.

I could feel something like into me and I knew that Trevor was hard which got me more motivated in showing him how much I love him.

"Trent stop," Trevor said pushing me off of him and I was shocked as I landed on the bed next to him.

"What? Did I do something wrong I thought that you wanted this I want this I want to make love to you what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing's wrong lets just not do this now I promise we will do it soon I just want to make sure that your ready and I want it to be special because it will be with the first person I actually love and its your first time," Trevor said.

I ended up groaning in protest but Trevor kissed me to shut me up and the rest of the day I laid in his arms wondering when we will finally seal the deal.