Chapter 34

TREVOR'S POV

After I saw Trent go into the taxi car Daniel came up to me I turned to him "What am I going to do?" I asked him. "He doesn't think that I love him and I do and now I don't know what to do," I said.

Daniel shrugged "I feel the same way I'm so mad that he had to find out this way or at all I thought that this was the best solution," Daniel said.

"Why did you make me start taking an interest in Trent anyways what was your reason behind it?" I asked him.

Daniel sighed "Well, before you started talking to Trent he was quiet, nervous, shy,and lonely. You seemed to be the only one he took an interest in. I also wanted to be alpha king soon and since he found his mate and you didn't want him it would make me wait longer. It's just now that I'm realizing how selfish I'm being. Not only that but he started talking and he wasn't being shy anymore I liked it," he said chocking.

"Because I finally felt close to my only brother," he finished saying.

I patted his back "I'm going to fix this for us," I said.

Happy birthday to me finally 16! Sorry guys its short because I have been distracted on a new story this story is actually coming to an end maybe 3 more chapters but...be watching for when my new story comes out.