Chapter 4

Chapter 4

When I went to school I walked straight to my first class and got back my worksheet it had a low marking with a 'see me'.

"Trevor and Trent may I please see you guys outside?" the teacher asked.

I don't understand why she's asking because she knows that she's going to make us even when we don't want to go. I got out of my seat and walked to the hallway Trevor followed me and she shut the door so no one could hear.

"I was thinking that maybe Trevor could tutor you Trent? His grades are phenomenal and yours need a bit of help. What do you say Trevor?" she asked him.

He looked straight at me and smirked "I would love to," he said.

"Great! This is good now get back to class you don't want to miss anymore of that video we're watching," she said opening the door.

I walked into the classroom I tried focusing on the video but for some reason I couldn't pay attention. The bell rang and I went to my next class I saw Trent stopping by a few girls and talking to them. I went to the class and saw Cole already sitting there texting on his phone. I sat down and he looked up at me with a disgusted look.

I felt the fuzziness come over me and I instantly knew that Trevor was close by even without looking at him. When I looked at him he gave me a glare I quickly looked at my notebook. The whole class time we did nothing when we were supposed to be working. I left as soon as the bell rang and went to lunch I waved at Ann and Daniel as I sat down.

"Hey how has your day been going to far?" Daniel asked me switching his attention off of Ann.

"Good," I said shrugging.

Daniel looked at me and smiled "Well that's nice to see you having a decent day," he replied.

I felt the same strong tingled in the air as a new tray was set down at our table "Hey Trevor?" Daniel asked.

Daniel was still mad at Trevor but he got over it because I told him not to beat him up. I could still sense his anger towards him and how he was forcing everything. I don't know why Trevor was sitting down here when he knew Daniel wasn't welcoming him.

"Hey," he replied back but his attention was on someone else, "Damn she's hot," Trevor said looking at some girl across the cafeteria.

He stood up and made his way towards he I felt my heart crack as he whispered in her ear and walked out as she giggled.

Did he even know what he was doing to me? The bell rang five minutes later and I went to my locker only seeing Trevor and that girl.

He was pressing himself against the locker that had 'mute' painted on it. I cleared my throat and they didn't look up I saw as Trevor's hands reached under her shirt and she moaned.

I cringed I decided this was enough I tapped them both and Trevor looked at me in rage. "Beat it mute," he said opening my locker and shoving my inside I heard the click noise meaning it was locked.

I started breathing heavy as I was in the small dark space I banged on the locker but he left I couldn't see anyone in the hallway through the locker slots. I felt tears drown my face I could only hear my sobs and my sniffeling.

I waited the bell rang I started banging on my locker, but no one heard me maybe it was because many others were opening and closing theirs. The final bell rand and it was now the last class and I noticed once again everyone was gone.

The girl that Trevor was with she was actually pretty and that's what made me upset. How can you look at anyone that's not you mate in that way. he was making out with her I saw tongues there! He was feeling her up and she had something there that I don't have she has boobs I have pecs.

No doubt that Trevor is getting laid tonight it doesn't take a genius to know thats what a slut does. If they were already making out within five minutes then they were going all the way tonight. It makes me upset knowing that he's using her when he could have me. I could make him feel so much happier I'm his mate!

"Trent?" I heard someone ask me I recognized that voice it was Ann's. "Yeah?" I replied.

"Oh my gosh how did you get in there? Never mind I'm going to get Daniel," she said running away.

A few minuets later I heard footsteps coming my way "Trent who did this to you?" he asked.

"Stop talking just get him out of there," Ann said concerned.

"What's your locker combination?" Daniel asked.

I replied telling him the digits and soon the locker was unlocked and I rushed out of it breathing heavily. I finally feel like I can breathe and that I'm not restricted.

"Who did this to you?" Daniel asked.

I shook my head telling him that I wasn't going to tell him. "Come on I'm taking you home Ann try to figure out who did this," Daniel said.

Daniel drove home and let's just say when we came we didn't expect to see our parents making out on the couch. "What are you guys doing here?" Dad asked getting off of mom.

"I decided that it's best that we come back here because someone trapped Trent in his locker," Daniel said.

"What!?" my parents asked surprised.

Daniel nodded "Who did it?" my dad growled just like Daniel does whenever something bad happens.

"He won't tell me," Daniel said.

"Trent come on tell us who did this?" my mom asked me.

I shook my head walking upstairs I don't want to tell them because if I do then their going to hurt Trevor. I know that they are because they have done it to my other bullies. The thing was Trevor wasn't like my other bullies I love him.

Comment please?