Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I went rang the doorbell to Trevor's house. I waited until I heard the familiar unlocking sound. I saw my mate and I willed myself not to smile because that would probably make me look weird.

"Your late," he stated.

I walked in and I was instantly hit with the smell of Trevor the smell of mint mixed with cinnamon. I inhaled deeply savoring his scent I saw Cole sipping on a coke can.

"About time the silent kid made it I almost started thinking that he didn't understand anything we were saying," Cole snickered and threw his empty can at me which fell after hitting my head.

I walked over to where Cole was sitting and I put my poster board down showing them that I brought my item.

"Good now we have all the supplies," Trevor said emptying a bag of markers while Cole pulled out stickers.

We started talking about what we were going to do for the first five minuets then, they got distracted and we ended up playing xbox or they were playing while I was sitting.

I got up and Trevor looked at me "Where you going?" he asked.

"Bathroom," I replied.

"Upstairs second door on your right," he told me.

I walked upstairs and I saw a door opened I pushed it and saw that this must be his room I'm kind of tempted to go in it. I took a step in, no this is wrong I walked to the bathroom I didn't have to go I just needed to get away. I opened the bottom drawer seeing towels and toilet paper, I moved the towels around and saw shaving cream, new toothbrushes and toothpaste, mouth wash, and condoms?

I picked the small box up it was opened a pack of ten and one was in here I saw some more boxes in the very back they were all empty. I read the description extra large size? I could feel my eyes widen and red go to my face.

I put the box down and left going downstairs so they wouldn't get suspicious. My mate is a whore! there are so many empty boxes and they come with ten condoms he has to be experienced. Where as I haven't even had my first kiss I feel like a child compared to him no wonder why he doesn't want me.

I didn't see them down here I looked around maybe they are in the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and saw that no one was there. Where could they be?

I went outside in the backyard and looked around nope no one. I felt something wrap around my waist and it wasn't Trevor because I would have felt shocks so it had to be Cole. I heard the laugh that rang in my ears making soothing sounds, now that was Trevor.

I don't know what's going on I only saw Cole's fat ass in my face I put my fist in his leg and he still kept on walking. I soon was dropped I waited for the impact of the ground only to have water surround me. I swam to the top to see Trevor and Cole looking disappointed.

"Man I was hoping that he would have yelled or talked but I guess he really is silent," Cole said walking back into the house with Trevor behind him.

I got of the pool soaking wet I pulled out my iPhone and turned it on seeing as it wasn't working. I went inside the house and found a phone Trevor and Cole were staring at me in curiosity.

I dialed Daniel "Hello?" he asked when he picked the phone us seeing as it wasn't a number he had.

"Pick me up," I told him hanging up.

Daniel would know that it was me because no one would demand him such a thing except Ann. Ann was probably with him and she is girl and I'm a guy so there is a distinction between our voices.

I walked outside to the front yard waiting I could sense Trevor near by "Why are you out here?" Trevor asked concerned.

"Leaving," I told him.

"Why?" he asked again.

I shrugged replying to him "Come on Trevor let him leave if he wants the loser doesn't know how to have fun anyways," Cole said.

Trevor and Cole left me and ten minuets later I saw Daniels car coming down the road. I hopped in his car putting on the seatbelt fast "Why didn't you call me on your phone?" Daniel asked.

"Got dumped in pool," I said shortly.

"Os that the reason why you wanted me to pick you up early?" he questioned me.

I nodded my head "I swear I'm going to kill both of them at school tomorrow," Daniel said.

I have nothing to worry about I'm not going I try and stop him because he is probably going to forget about it by tomorrow. He drove us he and Mom and Dad gave us shocked looks as they saw me enter the house soaking wet.

I'm pretty sure that Daniel was explaining what happened to me from the best of his understanding. When I changed my clothes there was a knock on my door I opened it and saw my Mom. She tackled me with a hug "We are going to get you a new phone tomorrow, okay?" she asked and I simply nodded.

A phone. I text but really only my family if it's something like needing to be picked up and what not. It's not like I have a whole contact list of people that can send me messages, because I don't. That makes me feel bad my parents are buying an expensive phone when I'm probably only going to be using the apps more.

I took a shower and then laid under my covers missing another dinner by falling asleep.

20 comments?