Chapter 31

Okay I admit it did hurt my feelings when Trevor said that we couldn't have sex. Why? Because wolves are very loyal animals and me being part wolf makes me very loyal to Trevor. So it hurt my feelings because I wanted to show him how much I loved him and how committed I was to my mate. But this is Trevor that we are talking about nothing counts because I know that I would do anything for him even if that meant waiting for another five years for him to be ready. Of course I would be super horny and begging by that time but let's just hope that it doesn't get that far.

"So what's up did you and Trevor make up?" Daniel asked.

I gave him a crazy look "What do you think?" I asked him and Daniel gave me an 'I got it' look "Stupid," I muttered under my breath.

Daniel looked at me as if I was crazy "You know I'm starting to think that you have become to confident since Trevor came into your life. So confident that now it is seen as cocky," Daniel said walking off to him mate Ann.

You could say that I was relieved when I steered realizing Ann's faze of gay people was finally during down. Of course she still wanted us to be gay best friends. Not that I was complaining because right now she is the second most important girl in my life of course after the woman who gave birth to me.

Going to class was something that I didn't want to do for the longest time. I don't know why maybe because I haven't been in school for a while so low going meant that I would have to be stepping it up to the plate. Of course my mind was out of focus and everything due to my thoughts that all seemed to revolve around Trevor. Mmm Trevor he was just so hot and sexy himself.

Trust me though there was bribing going on in my mind that was good about Trevor at the moment. You could say it is because he ditched me when I wanted to make love to him so that was the only thing on my mind. Nothing food about him at the same time it was nothing bad about him either.

I saw Trevor walk into the class room and just seeing him was just like seeing him from the first time all over again. My heart stopped, my breathing picked up, my need to be next to him was intensifying with each step he took. The contact of our eyes made my body shiver in happiness that he was giving me attention, the pulse of his heart was the sound of my ears and brain as they craved it, and the never ending sensational electricity was in the air along with his minty cinnamon scent the freshened the environment.

It was like that each time seeing him and nothing seemed to change and that was the most frustrating part. When was I going to be able to see Trevor without feeling so desperate to be around him. I love the feelings that I get its just I hope he doesn't see me as being to needy because that could be the reason why he didn't want to go all the way with me. The other half of my brain is thinking that there is no way Trevor would do that without having a good reason. Lastly was the fact that I was probably never going to get the balls to ask him about it.

Trevor sat by me and gave me a smile I smiled back at him "Hey," I said lamely trying to make a conversation without it being awkward.

"Hey," he replied. Why was I expecting a conversation of course he's not going to make a conversation with me all I said was 'hey' there's nothing to talk about after that.

"So I was thinking that maybe after school we could meet up at my house and have a movie night since its friday" he said suggesting.

I felt my shoulders drop in something more but I guess I should be happy I'm hanging out with my mate and I am happy for that matter. "Sure sounds like fun" I said.

I turned my attention to my homework before Trevor could talk to me about something else that would make me sad or something. I sighed when I saw that the homework only made me confused.