Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I felt a huge pressure on me almost where I couldn't breathe I opened my eyes instantly and saw that Trevor had rolled on top of me somehow. I groaned pushing him a little he didn't move, I'm not your fucking bed. I wasn't straddling me or anything like that he was literally sleeping on my like I was his damn bed.

I sat up slightly making him roll off of me he woke up looking around and he gave me a questioning look. "You rolled on top of me waking me up from my perfect sleep. You now owe me breakfast," I ordered him.

"Or you can go back to sleep with me," he said pulling me closer to him so our chest were touching one another.

I live how he didn't have a single hair on his chest imagine licking pasta off that, gross. The only hair that was on his stomach was from his belly button leading down town to his dick. I liked seeing that though the dark brown hair that was in a line formation to his member.

I sighed going back to sleep with Trevor rubbing circles on my back receptively.

***

I woke up again to Trevor rubbing my back some more he was just laying there looking at me in a strange way. I looked at the time and shot up from my position despite me conscience yelling at me to go back into his arms "Shit," I stammered.

"What?" Trevor asked like it was no big deal.

"We're late for school," I told him pointing at the clock.

He shrugged. He sticking shrugged like it was no big dead well it is "I know you looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you up we should just skip and hang out," he said.

I sat back down and leaned against the wall Trevor hugged me from the side putting his head on my shoulder even though he's taller that me by a head.

Skip? I have never skipped school before I mean at least I was sick or my parents knew I wasn't going. This though was completely ditching, just to hang out with Trevor. A whole day of only Trevor and me? A whole day of only Trevor and me!

I looked at him oh how can I say no to those pleading puppy dog green eyes. I mean o was going to say yes but this was just reassuring me to say yes.

"If you make me breakfast," I said.

Trevor groaned I loved the sound of that. He thought that he was getting out of making me breakfast didn't he nope he's making me some.

"I don't eat breakfast but I'll buy you some," he said letting go of me.

I got up and went to his closet I found some shirt and putting it on it smelled like Trevor I inhaled for the longest time. I walked out putting his socks on too so my toes smell like him also.

I felt my body slam against the wall and sparks flowed through me making me shiver in pleasure. Trevor's eyes were glowing green and he was staring at me hard. He smelled my neck and pressed up against me "Baby I love it when you smell like me," he said calling me baby.

I felt his head go in the crock of my neck inhaling my scent "I like it when you call me baby," told him pressing myself closer to him.

He made a sexy low growl and I could feel his arousal and I'm sure he could sense mine. I grabbed his head making him look at me I went on my tippy toes to his ear bitting it lightly.

He made another growling sound making me get confidence in what I was doing. "Call me baby again," I whisper in his ear.

I'm pretty sure my eyes were shinning too "Baby," he said submitting to me which is a surprise because he is an alpha.