The End

I leaned into Trevor as I swished my feet ever so often making the water ripple along with them.

"Camping is so boring," I stated.

Trevor laughed "Trent, we have only been her for two hours," he said.

'Two hours too boring," I said "Why would Ann want to write this on her list?" I added.

I felt Trevor shrug against me "So what did you expect camping to be like?" Trevor asked.

I took my turn shrugging "I don't know more enjoyable than this. I mean so far all we did was set up the tents. I haven't eaten yet, is there even any good food to eat? Not to mention that I have no wi-fi," I said.

Trevor laughed and I could feel his body vibrating as his laughing shook him. "What? Is it so much to ask for wi-fi everywhere I go," I said whining.

"I think the whole point of camping is to get away from technology...at least that's why people tend to go camping," he replied.

"So is this all we do?" I asked him kicking my feet more making more waves as we sat on the dock.

"I don't know what did you think we were going to do?" Trevor asked me.

"Well, I thought that we would be making smores, hiking, oh and I thought that we would be able to change into our wolf form, but we can't since there are humans here that are able to watch us shift," I replied.

"I think that you had your expectations of camping to high," said Trevor.

"I can tell," I said

I looked over to were Ann and Daniel were and I saw them huddled around a circle of stones "I wonder what they are trying to do," I said

"I think they are trying to make a fire," Trevor said.

"Oh maybe we should go over there and help them," I told him.

I started to stand up, but I felt sparks go into my hand as Trevor grabbed it. "Yeah then maybe we can make smores. Have you ever had smores?" Trevor asked.

"Nevr, but I have alwasys wanted to try them especially since I always see them in those scary movies that you make me watch with you, and I will see them in those chick-flicks that Ann will always make me watch. I feel like it is symbolic in a way since they either mean that something good is going to happen or something bad," I said.

"Your thinking way to hard about smores Trent their just delisious to eat," Trevor said.

As we approached Ann and Daniel we heard them argueing about the fire.

"Ann I think I know what I'm doing this is a mans job," Daniel said to Ann.

"Fine, but if you don't get this fire started in five minuetes then I'm doing it," Ann said.

I sat down on one of those camping chairs and watched as Daniel struggled with making a fire and then within five minutes there was no fire he groled in frustration.

"My turn," Ann said walking over to the fire pit and within a few seconds there was a fire ablazed "mans job my ass," Ann muttered.

I could see the anger in Daniel's eyes it was hard for him to admit the fact that he was defeated in something especially since his alpha blood made it almost impossibl. So he sat down in a chair and sulked.

"I got the stuff for the smores," Ann said putting them all on the table.

I ran over there and I could hear Trevor laugh at me "Their not going anywhere Trent," Trevor said laughing at me.