Chapter 17

Chapter 17

You could tell that Daniel was annoyed with me. I'm not sure if it was the fact that Ann kept on talking to me, or if it was because she kept on talking about me to him.

It was a fact that Ann was obsessed with gay people or maybe she is just obsessed with me. I would be surprised if Ann was going to stuff me in her pocket and bring me wherever she went.

It turns out that Mom can't stop talking about how 'lovely' and 'adorable' Trevor actually is. I agree with her too, Ann on the other hand kept on saying that I was the girl in the relationship.

Hello, I have a dick Missy! I'm not a girl I don't have boobs or feminine gifts that arrive every month. Paranoid is one word to describe how I have been acting for the past few days. Don't get me wrong Ann can be a nice girl, can be. The thing is when she makes a best friends gay list I'm worried about my safety with her being around me. She is one tough chick.

It's pretty scary actually you don't want to see her fight Daniel. I'm pretty sure that Daniel gives in not wanting to hurt her but she would hurt me because I'm no Daniel. I'm sure she would hurt me I had very little to worry about because if I know Daniel he is striving to get her attention some how.

Though now it was time for shook and I made sure that Daniel took me there on time because I had something to do before school. Once we pulled up I jumped out of his car and took the paper out of my backpack slipping it in the slots of his locker.

The list was something that Ann made me think of after her giving me a best friends list I decided to give Trevor a mate list. It consisted of things I wanted to do with him (next chapter is the list).

I admit some of the things on the list were licking pasta off of him but come on pasta and Trevor. The world would come to total bliss with that the two perfect things combined as one. Just the thought makes me shiver it's to good to be true.

I went to my first class seeing people already in there Trevor being one of them. "Hey," he said greeting me when I sat down.

"Hey are you going to tutor me today?" I asked him.

"Yeah I can make time for you. Do you want to do it at your house or mine?" he asked me.

I gave him a look does he really have to ask me that question "Yours my Mom is probably going ti be all over you if you come," I told him.

"That makes sense," he said shrugging. "You can just ride with me," he added.

When the teacher came in we stopped talking and started paying attention well as much attention you can give with Trevor near. Ignoring him is hard or focusing on something else other than him is difficult. His minty cinnamon scent in through the hair the fuzziness electricity is there making me want to reach out and touch him. His green eyes are tempting me to grab his face and stare into them. His muscles just beg for me to touch and trace the lines on him his abs look like they could use a breathe by taking his shirt off.

Everything about him is distracting you can't ignore him. What is he doing to me.

The bell rang and we went to our next class turns up that Cole was sick so it was just me and Trevor. We had a free day and it made me happy that it was just me and Trevor without Cole.

"So how was your Sunday?" he asked me since we didn't spend time together that day.

I shrugged "Didn't get much sleep," I stated "Do you think I can spend the night at your house tonight?" I asked him.

"Anything for you baby," he said smiling.

When his smooth deep voice said baby it made me shiver and smile. I loved it when he called me that because only he called me that so in a way it made me his. Knowing that I belonged to him made me feel better as long as no one else belonged to him. Trevor better know well enough that he belongs to me and no one else.

"Mmm how come you have a nickname for me but I don't have one for you?" I asked him and he shrugged "Maybe I should think of one, Angel," I said testing it out.

He made a face shaking his head aww what a cutie CUTIE! That's what I'm going to call him his red cheeks do make him look cute and he is utterly cute.

"Cutie if you don't like it to bad because that's what I'm going to call you so too bad," I told him.

"Ugh," he groaned complaining to the nickname "Why can't you think of anything more manly like sexy, or something else," he said complaining.

When his cheeks puffed out I couldn't help myself I know it's in school and all but I leaned over and pecked his cheek. His eyes widened looking around seeing if anyone saw what I just did and he gave me a stern look.

"Trent control yourself," he demanded growling at me.

Ohh that sexy growl that turns me on his eyes started shinning looking at me he closed them and looked away. I could tell that he was trying to control his hormones well it was his fault. He was the one that turned me on by growling at me it was so hot and sexy then his eyes changed colors. I'm pretty sure we were both trying to get back to normal. It was hard to control our hormones because the bond was growing each time we were with each other and it was becoming unbearable.

The bell rang and I soon went to lunch I decided that it was best to eat in outside because having Trevor there would make me app the more aroused. I'm happy though that he's the only one that could smell it imagine having everyone know exactly how he effected me.

When school ended Trevor and I road to his house and we ended up studying. I looked at him explain what was going on with the equation, there were creases in his forehead from concentrating to much.

I leaned closer to him smelling his scent "Baby focus," he said.

I looked at him seeing a little spark in his eyes that gave me all the more hope to be brave seeing the shinning bright green.

I closed the book tossing it to the floor I pecked his cheek moving to his lip our lips were barely touching I looked at him and Trevor's eyes were bright green shinning showing his lust. I'm sure my eyes were shinning brown too. I felt him grab my face bringing it onto his our lips clashed together making me close my eyes.

The shocks became more eruptive throughout my body sending it into flames. My lips moved in sync and he licked my bottom lip this time I knew exactly what to do. I slowly opened my lip letting his tongue slide into my mouth he tasted so sweet like mint. He pulled me on top of his body putting his hands on my hips I could feel his erection rubbing against my hard erection sending blissful sparks.

He did something daring he bit my bottom lip sucking it and pulling it with his teeth I moaned it felt so good. All the sudden Trevor stopped and looked at me with a smirk.

"This isn't about the list is it?" he asked.

I felt my cheeks redden and I pulled the covers above my head holding them tightly so he couldn't see my face. So he read the list.