Chapter 29

Chapter 29

TREVOR POV

There were a few things that set my mind off into protective mode. For starters there was the fact that Trent had a panic attack he only that those whenever he is in a social environment without me. The fact that I was there with him and he knew everyone in the room made me feel worried about him. He is comfortable about his sister at least that's what he said when we were having a road trip to her house. There was no reason for him to have a panic attack.

That didn't make me worried as much as the second thing did. It was when he woke up and he started crying which wasn't the problem I was expecting him to cry when he woke up because of how his sister reacted to the news about being mates. It was when he went under the covers and told me he wanted to be alone. He stuttered when he said it and he stopped stuttering and that made me worried because he has never stuttered around me.

Was Trent starting to become uncomfortable with people again because if so then I'm going to have to make sure he's okay. That's not a problem for me of course but I just don't want him to go through that again.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I clicked the answer button. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Trevor I was wondering if you and Trent made it to Shannon's house yet?" I recognized that voice anywhere that was Trent's mom Paisley.

"Actually we arrived at her house last night but an accident happened," I told her pausing "When we arrived Trent told Shannon that I was her mate and Shannon started saying how Trent was no longer her brother because her mate was a guy. Then she pushed him and he has a bruise on his head I ended up shifting and making her back away from him and then Cameron came down and shifted and we ended up fighting. Then Trent had a panic attack and ended up passing out," I said explaining the whole situation that we went through. "Now we are in a hotel," I stated.

"Oh my gosh is Trent okay is that why Shannon hasn't been picking up my phone calls?" She asked me.

"Trent is physically okay he just has a bruise on his forehead from Shannon pushing him but I'm worried about him. When he woke up he started crying and I expected that by how he was talking about how close Shannon and him were but then he started stuttering again and he told me he needed to be alone," I said.

"That doesn't sound good maybe you should stay with him don't bring him home yet because that could make him more upset. Why don't you just stay there for a while try to distract him and take his mind off of it if you can. Of tag doesn't work for a week then we should bring him back and have Daniel talk to him or Ann," Paisley said informing me with helpful tips.

"Oma thank you I'm actually going to go check on him now because he's been alone fore two hours now," I told her.

"Okay bye thank you," she said

"Bye ," I replied.

I started walking upstairs to the hotel room I unlocked the door with the key card and went into the room. When I went into the room I spotted tent in the same state as he was before he was just gazing at the tv but he was spaced out thinking about other things.

"Hey Trent I came back I kind of got worried," I said sitting next to him and he looked at me nodding. "I was thinking that maybe we could just stay here and hang out instead of going home we could probably go sight seeing even though there's not much to do in Derpenshire," I said.

"S S Sure," he replied stuttering.

It made me wonder what was going on in my baby's head and how he was coping. "Come on why don't we start going through your list and see if there's anything on it that might interest you," I said walking over to his suite case and digging through it until I found the list.

I read the list looking at some of the things that he wanted to do to me that was making me stiff in certain places. The only thing that was t sexual was to see his sister and that didn't end up to well so I crossed that out. Snowball was impossible with the weather because it wasn't snowing and then we have kissed, cuddled, spooned, and he has seen my hair combed. Then the sexual stuff was impossible with him in that type of mood.

It made me realize how much this actually meant to Trent for me to see his sister and have her like me and approve of both of us being mates. Trent didn't do anything wrong to deserve this it just happened if this is what him being my mate does to him then I hope we can work things out of have people become more understanding about us.

I wonder how people are going t react when Daniel becomes the Alpha king because Trent will be the beta and having someone have a male mate might have some people react not so nice towards him.

Trent's sigh made me come back into reality and I knew that I would have to do something about him soon because I just can't stand to see the one person that I actually love in my life be so depressed. I understand what he's feeling like if my parents were still alive I would die for them to meet the man of my life of course it breaks my heart knowing that they will never meet. So I will never know if I have their blessing or not but it makes me want to fight for Trent all the more and to make him know that it's okay to not be liked and that my love for him is more then all the hate he thinks is out there for him.

Because I know that I am in love with Trent and I would do anything for him.