Chapter 28

Chapter 28

There was the fear that I knew was going to occur when we arrived at Shannon's house considering the fact that I was scared to tell her who my mate was. Trevor being Trevor was rubbing my back and trying to get me to calm down. Once I stopped hiccuping and I caught my breath I looked outside to see the dark sky. I got out of the car and so did Trevor we walked up to the front door and I looked at Trevor.

"Trent don't be so scared you can do it," Trevor said reassuring me by pecking my lips softly.

Something that small changed everything that simple kiss gave me everything I needed to confront my sister about my mate reminding me that she loves me and more importantly Trevor loves me.

I nodded me head "Okay, I think I'm ready," I told him putting my finger on the small round light pressing it hearing the chimes of the doorbell on response.

I heard some running noises knowing that Shannon knew that it was me that was here. It only took a few seconds until the door opened and Shannon engulfed me into a big hug. "Trent I miss you so much how is my baby brother?" She asked squeezing me tighter then before if that was even possible.

"Good," I managed to gasp through her hug unclenching her from me.

"Anyways where's your mate?" She asked looking around and her eyes landed on Trevor who was next to me. Shannon gave me a confused look.

"This is my mate Trevor," I said and with that Trevor put his arm on top of my shoulder.

Shannon's face scrunched up and gave me a disgusted expression "Trent that can't be your mate your not a fag," she said in a hateful tone.

I walked up to her and she backed up "No Shannon he is my mate I didn't know until I saw him and we love each other like any other mates do," I said trying to grab her hand.

"Ew get away from me your gay Trent your not my brother because I wouldn't have a gay brother. It's gross and disgusting your an ugly fucking fag," she sneered at me and pushed me.

I fell unexpectedly and my face his the concrete I felt tears come in my eyes. I looked up and I saw Trevor shaking and growling and soon he shifted into a wolf stalking towards Shannon. Shannon screamed and then Cameron her mate came downstairs and saw what was going on he shifted into a wolf and then started growling at Trevor. Trevor being an alpha didn't like this and he attacked Cameron who started fighting back. I got up and walked towards them Trevor looked at me and growled deeply telling me to get back.

My breathing started picking up and Shannon was yelling at me and Trevor telling me how I'm no longer her brother. I started shaking out of fear and then it was black.

********

The sunlight was beaming in my eyes brightly and I wiped my eyes trying to adjust my eyesight to the brightness of it. "I can close the blinds if you want me to," Trevor said next to me seeing as I was up.

I looked at him and sighed "Trent what's wrong?" He asked concerned his voice filled with panic.

It wasn't long until tears started falling out of my eyes I started wiping them. Trevor moved closer to me and pulled me onto his lap "Trent it's okay everything's fine now I promise you," he said encouragingly.

He was wrong though everything wasn't fine, my own sister doesn't like me because my mates a boy. Someone that I grew up with my whole life all the sudden makes me feel so bad about myself. I was so happy to see her she was supposed to love Trevor and in the end she ended up hating him.

I looked at Trevor "You had a panic attack," he said brushing his hands through my hair "I'm sorry baby," he said pulling me closer to him again "I know how much this meant to you," he said rubbing my back some more as years fell from my eyes.

I nodded seeing how we were in a hotel room I rubbed my head feeling pain there and then I remember Shannon pushed me and the concrete hit my head. "Are you hungry?" Trevor asked me concerned.

I shook my head laying back down pulling the covers above me to let me have some thinking time without having Trevor bug me. I just don't understand Shannon grew up with me she should be happy for me but instead she's not. If she is going to betray me like that when she has known me for my whole life then what would other people do. Ann could betray me at any moment even Daniel and he's related to me just like Shannon is we're all siblings.

Trevor he didn't grow up with me but he's my mate should he betray me like my own sister did? I can trust him right I mean he hasn't given me a reason not to. Then again Shannon never gave me a reason not to trust her and she just did yesterday. She pushed me and called me a fag and gay. So my mate is a guy I only like him and no one else so it shouldn't be a problem. Right?

"Trent please talk to me I want to know what's going on in your head I want to make you feel better baby," he said getting under the covers with me.

The look in his eyes were pure honesty and adornment for me but it just had me questioning myself. If something so small could change people's opinions then how fast will it take for Trevor to leave me and what would be the cause of it.

Shocks went to my cheek and I flinched noticing that Trevor's hand was cupping my face "Please baby," he begged me.

Despite my constant thinking Trevor always knew how to get something out of me and I'm pretty sure it was the fact that he called me baby. "I I I I ju ju just want t t to be alone ri right n n now," I stuttered.

Something flashed through Trevor's face and I saw that it was worry for me "Yeah okay just don't leave the hotel ill be in the coffee area call if you need me," he said getting out from under the covers and I heard the door close making me know that I was finally alone. Some reason I felt relieved that Trevor wasn't here anymore and I was more comfortable without him and that was something that has never happened before.