Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Yay chapter 20!!

Trevor looked at me when I was on his bed I pulled his covers above me so he couldn't do anything. Trevor came on the bed pulling the cover out of my grasp and I saw his glorious face with the natural red cheeks.

"Trent," he said "Did you think that I forgot about your punishment?" he asked me.

I nodded my head honestly yes because it has been a full week without him doing anything to me and I even forgot it myself. Trevor soon picked me ip and made me stand of my feet my back towards him. I felt gravity take me as he pushed me and soon I was bent over on the side of his bed. I got up only to be pushed back down and hear the sound of Trevor's lovely growl.

I stayed where he pushed my I felt something sting on my butt it felt good though because the shocks coursed through my body. Did he just spank me? Before my thoughts could crisply process what was happening the same sting happened again it didn't hurt I was just more than a tap but it didn't hurt.

"Are you going to be bad again?" Trevor asked with his hands placed on my butt moving them up and down rubbing me.

Yes if this is what happens. "I-I-I I'll try," I told him because if this is what bad is then be prepared for my worst.

He smacked my but again this time keeping his hands in me and he pinched me. I felt his hands come off of me and he moved his body to where he was behind me with his hips alined with mine.

"Good then, you know I like your ass. It's so tempting right now it's big perky and sexy," he said and u could feel the blush come up on my race good thing he couldn't see me.

He pushed into me and I felt something that I have never experienced before I felt good and I mean turned on good. I moved and pushed my butt into him more loving the feeling that was coming through me it was exhilarating. Trevor placed his hands on my hips and he started moving his slowly back and for worth I moved mine only for him to growl at me.

I felt his penis poke my butt and he rubbed against me and I got excited just knowing that he was excited. I moved my hips against him slowly like him as we rocked and he felt so good. It was a sensational feeling that hasn't happened before and it had me moaning and screaming his name.

"Mmm Baby I like it when you scream my name out like that," he said moving his hips faster pace pushing harder against me making me whimper in pleasure.

"Scream my name Baby," he said again making his thrust and movements harder and fasted for me.

"AHHH OHH UGH TREVOR!!" I screamed out in pure pleasure.

He soon picked me up placing me on his bed and he got on top of me grabbing my thighs and splitting them so he was in between them. His dick was touching my hard dick as the rubbed against each other through the boxers that we were wearing. I was throbbing for him and he seemed to be in the same state as me.

"Ohh Trevor," I whimpered again as his dick brushed over mine sending tingles there.

He felt so good there was absolutely no kissing just touching he was grabbing my butt making sure it was moving against his which it was. He didn't let me move as much as I wanted but he was making sure I was getting as much pleasure as him.

A ringing sound suddenly made me jolt up in shock and surprise. The phone was ringing and Trevor just grunted stopping his movements "Answer it, it might be important," I said. Trevor got up and grabbed the phone sneering it.

Holy shit I couldn't help but to check him out as he stood up. He was fucking huge you could see it through his boxers I mean I'm pretty big myself but no where near as big as him he is unbelievably big. I couldn't help myself he was still had the boner slightly so I pulled him closer hugging him on the bed.