Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I was happy my Mom was making pasta tonight she was excited that my mate was coming over. She told my Dad to be on his best behavior I was nervous of course. Daniel on the other hand made things worse by inviting Ann over love her to death but she is scary.

The door bell rang and I ran, but Ann tripped me and ran ahead opening the door revealing Trevor. Trevor only pushed past her and ran to my side kneeling down next to me.

"Baby are you okay what happened?" he asked worried checking me making sure that nothing was wrong.

"She tripped me!" I exclaimed pointing at Ann who roller her eyes.

He said Baby my stomach fluttered. "Your his mate?" she asked shocked.

Trevor nodded his head "Omg Trent your mate is so hot you guys make the cutest couple," she said jumping up and down.

I rubbed my head and looked at Trevor he looked perfect as ever "Let's go to my room where we can be alone for a while," I said getting up and brushing myself.

We ran upstairs closing my door behind us I sat on my bed looking at him as he looked at random stuff in my room. His hair was messy as always, but it was cute and sexy, his eyes were green as ever, his rosy cheeks were still tinted red, his body didn't seem to have a scratch from what I could tell. His arms were muscular and his abs were ripping through his tight shirt. His pants made his ass look amazing even though it was always hot. His lips were pink and plump I wanted mine all over his. His scent spreaded throughout my room making me smell cinnamon and mint yum. The best part about him is that he is all mine.

His laughter stopped me from checking him out I looked at him as he was reading the list Ann framed on my wall.

"When did you get a pedicure?" he asked me.

Huh how did he know I got a pedicure I went up to the list to see a star sticker next to it. Ann must had done that when I left "Yesterday we got kicked out because I was too ticklish," I told him.

"Your ticklish?" he asked me.

I nodded my head and before I knew it Trevor had me pinned down on my bed with him on top of me. He brought his hands to my side and started tickling me.

"Ahh haha stop Trevor s-s-stop I can't b-b-breathe," I said laughing so hard.

I moved under his fingers laughing begging him to stop which he didn't after five minutes. Being tickled for five minutes is longer then it seems.

"Never tickle me again," I told him breathing heavily.

"Oh Baby tickling you is good," he said breathing in my neck.

"How is it good?" I asked him.

"Because it gives me and excuse to touch you," he said as his lips brushed up against my neck.

"Mmm," I hummed as his lips moved to my jaw.

His mouth parted open and Trevor started kissing me there soon he was sucking a part of my skin. It was a strange feeling it made my lower part throb for him it was a new feeling that I haven't experienced. He took my skin and bit it not enough to actually claim me and make me his but it still felt good.

"Ohhhh!" I moaned I couldn't help it I just couldn't.

Trevor looked up at me and smiled "I think we should stop before things get too out of hand," he said kissing the spot again.

There was a knock on my door and soon Trevor got off of me and Ann was there "Dinners ready love birds," she said bouncing all the way downstairs.

"You house is so much better it's more private," I said grumbling.

We walked downstairs and went into the kitchen we sat down and everyone was looking at Trevor. My mom got up and hugged him to death.

"Mom don't kill my mate!" I said.

She instantly let go of him "Aww Trevor your my boys mate how lovely I'm so happy!" she said excitedly.

"You better treat my son right," Dad said to him.

"I will," Trevor said putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Trent you are so the girl in this relationship," Ann said smiling.

I rolled my eyes at her I felt myself being pulled and I was soon sitting in Trevor's lap. I looked at him "I can sit on my own," I told him about to get up.

He grabbed my hips making sure that I was sitting on him "I know but I like you sitting on me Baby," he cooed.

How embarrassing my parents and brother are in the same room Ann on the other hand doesn't count. I felt my face get red as my Mom was staring at my in adornment and my Dad was just smiling.

"Trent you listen to Trevor and obey him," My Mom said scolding me.

I leaned back into Trevor feeling one hand only my thigh massaging me and rubbing his hand up and down. It was soothing me and turning me on I'm sure Trevor could smell what he was doing to me and I hope he knows I like it.

As we ate dinner everyone was talking and I just sat in Trevor's warm lap and ate my past. I want to eat this stuff off of him it is so good just imagine your two favorite things combine.

Soon dinner was over and Trevor left with my Mom and Ann gushing over him. I decided not to go and see Trevor tonight. I had some research to do I quickly got onto my computer and typed in somethings.

I got a lot of information out of it I learned that when he licked my lips I was supposed to make out with him. The more I learned the more stuff I wanted to do with Trevor and just like Ann I wrote a list of every single one of them.

I plan on doing this whole list with him.