❝ ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ ⁴

✧ ೃ༄ I will now explain—
The rules of crazy yellow ball.
The shinsu stage that is coming out behind you—
Is the field where this game will be held.

The rules of the game are very simple.
If one of you who has the ball runs and gets to the post of the opponent team,

That player's team wins the game.

When the game starts, a whistle will be blown for the jump ball. That will decide who has possession of the ball. And the team with the ball can advance to the goal post of the opposing team.

But the team with the ball can advance no more than two spaces in one turn. After advancing two spaces, the ball must be given to the opposing team and the game resumes.

One thing to keep in mind is that, if a player holds the ball for more than ten seconds, the yellow ball gets mad and turns itself into the crazy yellow ball.

So you better pass the ball around while you advance toward the opposing goal post.

Then, the game will start in five minutes from now.

Please decide on the participating members and positions and get everything ready in five minutes.

Then now,

The first match of the game for boarding tickets will begin—!

The players up for the jumpball,

Please come to the center of the stadium.

First striker of Team Bam, Han Wool Kang.

Second line defender, Hana Yu.

Second line defender of Team Yura, Pierre.

Goal keeper of Team Bam, Rak and Boro.

Let the game begin!

Tip-off!

Jump ball!

Jumping up, Bam had caught the ball as Yura stood unfazed taking no other actions. "Mr Han Wool—!" He called, tossing the ball to his teammate that rushed to the defender of Yura Ha's team. Being it, Bam had called for the ball, pouring shinsu to the other defender and passing two slots quickly.

Team Bam has advanced two spaces!

Yura Ha gets the ball for the next turn to attack!

We will win this match for sure.

Now, it's Team Yura Ha's offense.

"Bravo," said Yura enthusiastically, approaching Bam with her luggage in hand. "Just what I expected from the slayer nominee."

"You seem pretty useful..." She commented. "I want to take you to the hell train but all tickets would be mine."

Looking at the former idol with wariness and wonder that lightly glazed with a tone of madness he spoke. "How do you know that?" He was told of the name of a girl who had almost killed him dead, making people of the current area argue with her.

"Shall we make a bet?" She invited. "Block my next attack turn, I'll give you mi ticket and tell you where Rachel is."

Ridiculous proposal of bets grew after the mantion of Rachel, logic flying out the window was to being an idiot that reason for nothing matter is he won.

The next turn will now begin—!

Striker and defender from each team, please take your places.

Game start!

She clenched the ball and leaped, forwards, being stopped by shinsu control yet quickly breaking free and passing out to the next. His control turned unstable, losing a ticket. To the shrieking sound of her luggage, her team mate yelled complimentary noises, making Yura kill him off by passing the ball that initiated crazy mode.

Another bet rose to Bam asking his teammate to trust him once more. Needing to find where she was and get past Yura Ha.

According to the deal that Bam and Yura Ha made,

One of Bam's tickets goes to Yura Ha's Team.

A goal keeper of Bam has left the game.

Yura Ha's team has advanced successfully. Next turn is Bam's Team attack.

Each team defender and striker, take your places.

Defender of Team Yura Ha, Brugel.

Defender, Rocitane Egel.

Sacrificing a team mate for a ticket,

What a horrifying woman.

Then, let the game resume—!

Bam's striker got stuck to the other team's defender passing the ball to him as to having shot by two bangs of shinsu of which he collided with three and approaching Yura with the ball stopped by shinsu and only having a draw with the ball growing crazy on Yura's hand.

The next turn has caused injuries, if not for other trying to knock sense to Bam he would have not done so.

"What are you doing black turtle?" Rak yelled from the sidelines, holding the bars of  iron and being angry at his little prey. "You took me out and lose this game?! Blue turtle will laugh at us if he sees this! We'd better not lose before the gets here!"

Going on again, Bam had pleaded for the ball, and so with Han Wool hugging the ball to his chest to form a bomb, he dashed to Bam, giving it to him after making the defence of Yura fall down, jumping up and hitting her bag. Bam and Yura fell down, making it through.

"Now tell me!" he huffed atop Yura, similar to the first of Rachel. "Where is Rachel—?"

She stood up, "Okay, a primise is a promise. I  will give up my tickets and tell you where Rachel is. You won this match, we lost the game."

Forfeiting the match after telling Bam to separate her from Rachel, the trap had led to victor. People gathered FUG by Emily to get the tickets and steal the train.

✧ ೃ

“I will take you guys—

To beyond that gate—

To the place where the hell train is located—!