❝ ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ

✧ ೃ༄ I woke up at the sight of me holding Bam's hand that he had streched to reach me and Rak. The thought of holding his once soft palms that now filled with bruises and roughness made me feel to understand him more. White bright light shone on us as I regained myselft from my thoughts, pulling myself to the side as I streched the blanket over me to hide my face. Embarrasment filled me up early in the morning.

Soon enough, I had felt gazes towards me that cut short after a shift in the middle, signing that Bam was awake with a sigh escaping his lips. I hid my face on my pillow as I felt his eyes lay once more in me with the audible snores of Rak echoing through the room. As for Bam, who probably felt change in place with the sun now shining back again, the same shinsu projections allowing us to both hav eour eyes reflect all the same shinsu intacted ceiling.

✧ ೃ༄

"No—" Wangnan awokened with himself yelling in the middle of the nightmare panting ridiculously as Ehwa struck back shocked. Only to meet the yellow eyes of Wangnan as innocent as ever. "I'm hungry."

"Okay," Wangnan had his head lowered as he nodded slighty as to intake all the things that Ehwa had informed him. "So that's how it is."

With a kick, he flung himself down onto the mattress of the bed once more. "Viole has been summoned and everyone else is safe..." Ehwa had her head thrown back with her body following as Wangnan smiled in relief. "So that's how it is! I'm glad... Everything is over."

"It's good really good," he let out sighs of relief as Ehwa stood to tell him to go out and meet everyone as they had been wary of his situation after the battle. "Yes! What a relief, really."

"Yo~" Shibisu tilted his head to Wangnan's direction. "The hero of this workshop battle is finally awake."

Wangnan chuckled at Shibisu's name for him. In truth that he did not remember much, teh freckled man had told him it was because of him. Adn without him, saving Viole might have been just a mere fantasy for them and they were thankful.

"Pleased take care of Bam for us," Shibisu said with a little smile. "Leader of Sweet and Sour Team."

Thoughts of being with Bam once more, it all filled their heads yet qualifications and tests for D-Class regulars came. In all honesty that everyone was bummed disappointed at the next break up, they all that their own goals. They had to hurry up in wish to catch up. "As for the next time we meet, get stronger so we can have a match."

✧ ೃ༄

Bam stood silent as he watched over the sea, unbeknownst to him that Hatchuling had his eyes on him as for the competition of the next train, due to a monster boarding on it. Sea splashed as Bam smiled with Endorssi's message written on his light house.

Meet me at the gate by 2
If you don't
I will kill you.

—Endorssi Jahad

✧ ೃ༄

Behind a wall was my place, fiddling with my light house as I heard Bam's call for the princess who wore orange with a device in her hand. Rak, Ehwa and Prince had followed them here, staring at the two as they observed, swifting their heads right after with multiple comments.