❝ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

✧ ೃ༄ I simply watched them go head over heels to the thought of meeting Endorssi, only to have their hopes ruined by me. "We're fighting against her," I said, a smug look on my face with my arms crossed. "It's true, they are quite the troublesome enemies." I relaxed my head on the head rest of my seat. I wonder how strong they would have gotten by now.

"The ship departs in two days, so let's stay here and rest," I tell them, hands on my pockets as I watched the rush to their rooms, arguing who gets the room with the view of the ocean.

Silently I stared at the sky, Hwa Ryun popping out of nowhere. "Before you go to the workshop battle, promise me one thing," she says.

I turned to her, "promise?" Confusion was imprinted on my face until I had realised it was not to let anyone know that Bam and I are alive, including our old team mates. "I know what will happen, of course I won't."

I watched Endorssi's speech on the screen of the television. It was quite a cringey speech, yet it seems not the same to her fan boys that sat beside me. Listening to their cheers for this big-eyed girl was quite a little disturbance. Should I quit? It was my only thought. Now it was Shibisu, Jue Viole Grace, he mentions. Just a mere regular he says, though to all obviousness, he was bad at lying.

Suddenly the screen changed into that of a place hue with a circle that was divided into four. It whirred similar to a light house as they introduced themselves. Eo... Huh? In charge? And to our entertainment, it seemed as to they had prepared a game. Of course, what had I expected? Peace? That was the one thing missing from this tower right from the start. 248 tickets to Archimedes taht departs in a few.

Given guns each, a one shot one opportunity game had started.