❝ ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ ³

✧ ೃ༄

A/N: Hi. Jdksjs yes. Update is vv late than my usual timings but like— school files and all are a bunch of stress even if it's online so yeaaaa. But like, I'll put up the new schedule on Author Shizzle later. It's based on my free time. Ahem— let me get on towards the story for you.

Heads up this one is very short— because like I'm breaking it into parts and the end of episode one hundred and twenty-six just went to a new game. Which means new stuff and I'm tired.

✧ ೃ༄ "The out come of the match will be decided by," Bam had listed the notes Hwa Ryun had given him the gist of on his mind as his golden eyes focused into her red ones. “Depending on how strong Yura Ha is.”

Ten minutes the given time, team leaders gathered up the stadium with tickets in their hands.

The waiting time is over!

All teams please bring your tickets and come to the center stadium.

Light rattles and stumps that echoed thrice filled the stage as both Bam and Yura Ha's team walked in head of the center. Excitement filled Miss Pinky while the others fell into anxiety with tension building up by Bam's stare at the starry lady.

All team leaders,

Her wheeled bag rattled as she stepped onto the black podium with a tap of her brown shoes that clacked upon leveling her eye level with the male in front of hers. "It's nice to meet you," she says, putting Bam into question. “Mr Jue Viole Grace.”

Please come to the table with a ticket.

Questioning the midst of his mind the knowledge unbeknownst to his team mate, a line of orange struck to pop.

Then the tournament will now begin!

The game of this match

A cycloped ball with devil horns and a tail of blue floated atop the table podium, it's eyes shut as a smile plastered on it.

Is called, The Yellow Crazy Ball!