❝ ᵗʷᵒ

✧ ೃ༄ It has been two years after the appearance of that Jue Viole Grace guy... I wonder if this has a connection to Bam. I cursed beneath my breath as my team mates had disappeared over the span of who knows how long. My lighthouse floated atop of what seemed like a canyon, bombs fired by cannons. I watched them on my screen, fingers resting on the glowing keys as I asked Novick involving his end.

We're on the twenty-ninth floor's test area, finishing this March Test. Novick had not done anything with not having the knowledge of where the enemy was. "We don't know where they might pop up in this vast area," he replied boredly.

I hummed, "and what's Dann doing?"

And with the span of seconds after the question, they had announced the winner. "A Team's cannons have been seized! The exam is over!"

I wonder how they knew. "B Team..." Betrayal Team, it means that, doesn't it? It has always been the B Team where Betrayal happens. "Has won the test!"

"So..." I said, hand resting on top of the screen if the odd device, eyes peircing through Edin's. "You trusted this device, rather, Emily, without informing the light bearer? Did you decide by yourself, Dann?"

He had a point we had won in trust of the device that I was now holding, but how long can we trust a device of such? "If she's wrong, who will take responsibility?"

"We aren't such a lame team to rely on such uncertain information Dann," but little does he know, I am indeed intrigued, maybe I just needed a reason to believe that Bam is alive, or maybe I'm fantasising over what I want. Foolish. It all sounds far-fetched. "Were you thinking that if you were to make a mistake, us team mates will help you?"

He apologised, standing up afterwards to leave. "Can I have this device?"

"Okay, you can," he seemed a little down, his face looking streched down as he exited the interrogation room, or whatever it felt like to him.

I looked down the screen of the device, a purple checkered background, light pink chat boxes for the Emily with its illustrations plastered on the side. Plain grey keyboard and a text box lined with orange where your text drafts appear on. I subconsciously typed the name of Bam, blue eyes of mine squinted as I hoped the most impossible of answers I could ever receive after hearing his death. I sent the text draft, it appeared on a blue chat box as I received an answer I could never wish was a lie.

He's alive.

Shock filled my eyes as I hurriedly typed another question, sending it with what seemed like a blue chat box designed as a short for the tan and blonde man illustration on the sender's perspective.

Where?

I don't know.

What had I expected? I frowned, bringing my arm up to rest my chin on as I sighed.

Who told you he's alive?

Do you wonder?

Yes.

That costs one dollar!

Idiot! I felt one of my veins pop through anger as I placed the device down, wondering who in hell would make the most idiotic joke as to that. I flipped it, going back through what the past chats were about. Shibisu's team would not do a thing, who in the world knows bam other than us?! How? Is it.... Could it be...

"Khun!" I heard the familiar fruity voice of Apple call me, making me turn to the direction of my pocket. Someone who  doesn't usually call me, how strange. "Sorry, did I bother you?"

I rested my head on the back of the chair, looking out the window just a few feet from me, "No.. It's okay, what's up?"

"Remember how you told me to find the 'Devil's Right Arm' long ago?" She asks, I could hear her taking a sip of a drink and the clicks of the keys on her light house's keyboard. "I found him."

"Someone posted on the box, his picture seems to be taken of accidence," she informs, I could hear her lips that was red of lipstick beside me, her somewhat deafening and quite the bother of a voice just beside me. "He's similar to what you had described. He's on the twenty-eighth floor."

"What should I do Khun, we still have time before the workshop battle, should I find out more?" She asked. "Do you have any specific orders?"

"Oh, of course we should...

Go catch him."