❝ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

✧ ೃ༄ "Sorry Mr Horyang, but I didn't want this power... This destiny... Is not what I wanted, just like you. What I wanted... Was already there." Bam looked down, his golden eyes meeting the floor as the larger man stood in front of him, looking unfazed.

"Sorry, I already knew the truth," Horyang apologised, his long hair blocking his eyes as he sincerely sprouted each word. "Even if you had anything to do with the experiments, you're not someone....

Who would sacrifice others for power."

"Forget about what happened today," Horyang said, his sad eyes finally on level with Bam's. "You and I are both victims, be happy and find what's precious to you."

"Tell my words to our team mates," Horyang said weakly, his back turned to Bam to not show his face of vulnerability. "You are my family."

Each and every morning, it made Horyang feel like he had seen his first snow. "But winter is over now,

Goodbye, Viole."

✧ ೃ༄

I walked out the ship tailed by Novick and Ran bickering from behind. Blankly, I stared at the statue of the hand. "It's time... To hunt the devil."

We walked towards its entrance, looking quite grotesque, it seemed better off destroyed. "The Hand of Arlene," I looked at it. Hearing through Novick's doubt. "Maybe he's here. It's to invite someone here, but no us, to The Hand of Arlene."

"Ran. Novick," I called them as I focused on the map. "There's traps around, eliminate them, I'll support you."

I watched the two chase each other around as I felt unsettled under the grounds of the statue. I stared at my lighthouse, ruined, clearly making me run off my patience, I scowled at the careless actions of Ran. "I can't believe he already broke the light house," I sighed, feeling the ground rumble, I formed a thin line on my lips. "What the heck are they up to?"

Thoughts of the others being all busy bothered me, Gyetang sick, Michael taking care of Gyetang, Dann on schedule of the rat. I had no other choice than to send the remaining light houses their way in hopes of the not fighting the wrong person.

"Huh?" I uttered as I watched the light house turn to a shade of grey. "What's wrong?"

You're caught in a trap.

I turned to subconscious, being attacked by what seemed like a red snake tongue from beneath, I fell down.

I heard the attacker's voice, seeming quite the malicious tone, I felt a hand placed on my visage, rough and old feeling. I opened my eyes, shooting him a question. "Who are you?"

"Who paid you to kill me?" I watched him leap backwards as I sat up, he was shocked, expecting me to be dead meat by now. Utter nonsense was what I could hear from him. "If you're expecting the poison to be on my heart, it didn't."

I pulled out my armour inventory. "I brought this in thought of usability. Dad gave it to me, or so I thought." I shrugged.

"Now, who told you to do this?" I asked once more, only to be denied the information. With all he had bought me to go behind him, I tackled him from behind, taking his neck to my folded arm. "I think you've got it wrong."