❝ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

✧ ೃ༄ "Mr Khun! Run away! This is a trap!" That voice. It's oddly familiar. Bam? Why did he sound like Bam? Jue Viole Grace, a slayer of FUG. The one who will make FUG's wishes come true, the God that will kill the heads of the ten families, and Jahad. But why did he try to save me?

Jue Viole Grace
FUG
Slayer
Rachel
Betrayal
Death
Bam

What's the relationship between all these things?

The Twenty-fifth...

He's alive.

Could it be?!

I was awoken by the sound of a girl screaming in shock, a trail of fear or what seemed like tension filled her voice. I watched two persons fight infront of me, I pulled out the needle and used it as a weapon, holding it to the neck of the blonde boy near to my head. "Why are you taking care of me?"

"So you're team mates of Jue Viole Grace?" I asked them, five people in front of me looking the ordinary. "Where's the pocket?"

I was given an A-Rank pocket, and to whom may comply, to someone who has this, it may be Bam's that was given to him by Princess Yuri.

Returning to my team's bunker, I couldn't find anyone but a severely injured Dann on the floor.

"Jue Viole Grace is the Twenty-fifth Bam," a familiar voice said.

"You are...?!" I looked at her, the red hair of which was what I saw for the past seven years of the female Bam had injured. "Hwa Ryun! How did you get here?!"

"Long time no see, Khun Aguero Agnis," she smiled. "I can go anywhere, because I'm a guide. I took the test as a regular and as of now, I'm helping FUG."

Everything fall right into what exactly I had been thinking, Hwa Ryun being the one who had led him to the path of where he now currently stood. I threw my fist towards her, only to be blocked my that familiar golden rod she had on the Crown Game.

Rage filled my body as I blankly let my fist bleed, crimson blood flowing out of it as I stared her down. "Where did they take... Bam?!"

Odd enough, she didn't know. She was also backstabbed. It was a truce on the two of us, and yet here she was now, making a favour. To win the workshop battle with Bam's team mates. What was all of these efforts for? Little if my sense was knocked to me with Dann's wish to join and prove Rachel wrong even to his current injured state. I decided to accept the offer. To make a team with them and win the workshop battle.

"Yes, I'm Khun Aguero Agnis," I introduced myself. "I'm Bam— I mean, Viole's past team mate, please let's enter the workshop battle together."

"If we win the battle," I told them after all I heard from Hwa Ryun. "We can bring Viole back. I don't care if the battle doesn't change anything, but I'll win. I'm going to regain my pride bcak and knock them all off for looking down on me."

"Frackly speaking," Wangnan stood, a little anxious and problematic. "The chance that we'll win the battle is..."

"A hundred percent," I said, letting my usual tone take over. "I won't lose to some lame slayer and Jahad's googly eyes."

"I'll make a strategy to beat them, do anything dirty perhaps," I continued confidently, cocky to others as it may seem. "In the end, they'll kneel before me and beg for mercy."

I smiled at them. "Now, don't be pressed, I'm telling you all to try it. After all, we're just meeting our friend, right?" Friend, I'm not even sure if I'd be able to just call him a friend. Maybe it wasn't just mere friendship to me accounting to Bam's feelings. Maybe it was all a one-sided obsession similar to that of Bam and Rachel's, but at least I'm not toxic, at least we aren't being a burden to each other.

"That's true," the blonde guy nodded, reaching out his hand. "All right, I'll make team with you. And since we decided to get through it...

Let's win." I took his hand, shaking it a sour eyes met.

"Great."

It's been a month after The Hand of Arlene's incident. I sat quietly, reading through things as I let the others train. "Alright," I said, gathering them. "That's all for today."

I hear them gasp in shock, but not exactly meaning everything was done. "We still have other trainings left.... But we have the test tomorrow, so that's all for today."

"Well be moving early in the morning, so rest well, and sleep, or get through the plans we prepared in mind," I opened my eyes, making it reflect the shinsu incrypted sky that Bam loved so much. "You're dismissed."

I heard knocking on my room, opened by glasses. Worried about the simulations we had made. She tried of another plan, reviewing the stimulations planned.

I eyed her. "How would the others take the test if the light bearer herself doesn't approve of the strategy we had prepared for a month? You're nervous, but have faith in yourself."

I stood in from of everyone exhausted. "What the hell did you do last night?!" I raised my voice in frustration. "Oh jeez, oh my God." I scratched my head through all their reasons. "Go back to sleep. Now!"

"Jeez," I flopped myself down my chair, only having Dann as the one awake and well. "What's wrong with them?!"

I face-palmed as I listened to Dann's reasoning. "That's stupid. How can they not care about their wellbeing a day before the test!?" I groaned, wondering on how long Bam had managed to stand them for years. "Frankly speaking, the team is a disaster. I'm tired of smiling at them every time. How did they even get this far?"

"Maybe it's better to loose."

"Hey, wake up Khun."

I nervously tapped and searched through my light house. Fiddling with my fingers at time where I couldn't focus, completely distracted and worried.

"We still have time yo get results,

Go rets for now."

"I can't I'm too nervous."

I tapped my forehead. "It's just a mere test on the twenty-ninth floor. How can I be nervous? I think their stupidity is contagious. Dann, call the doctor."

I listen led to my light house beeps as I rose my head up, deep cobalt eyes meeting the cobalt colour of my light house.

You are invited to the Workshop battle.

Khun Aguero Agnis
Yeon Ehwa
Yeo Misaeng
Edin Dann
Prince
Hon Arkraptor
Jah Wangnan
Yeo Goseng

I mumbled, lips covered with my arm folded. "Alright."

"Let's do this. Let's win."