❝ ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ ³

✧ ೃ༄ The needle, did it reveal itself? I stood fazed observing the red cylinder that pointed both ends that followed each and every dance he had moved around with, having the ability to use the flow control against what should not be affected by it having realised that it was the needle.

The needle controlled Bam's unreliable flow. It's impossible. But... I continued to watch his next movements. "Bam, are you alright?" I assured as it happened. Something inside it is seizing the nearby shinsu. This is a god-like power.

"I'm alright," he answered with obvious sweat dripping from his cheek that shone. "I feel a bit tired but I can tolerate it. But I don't think I can hold for long in this condition."

He sighed, returning his eyes back to Reflejo. "Let's end this, Mr Reflejo."

“Your god is an illusion made by your weakness.”

Bam had dashed forward, he is right. This is the end, he just had to hang in there for a few more minutes, then we could go to somewhere sun-filled, where our memories presented care... I couldn't let Reflejo damage Bam even more. Mid-air, even with my body flying by force, I formed a barrier. "Crocodile!"

"It's not crocodile!" He still managed to argue, throwing his spear into a perfect blind spot that let Reflejo lose balance. "It's the Rak Wraithraiser!"

Through air that brimmed with dust, Bam appeared darting to Reflejo with his hands into fists.

“Calling me your god!

Praying as you please!

Denying as you please!

I quit!

I'm not your god anymore!”

✧ ೃ༄

"It's a date!" Endorssi yelled as she sent Baragav down with a kick, a glow of pink obvious from the sky of blue, catching the attention of test administrators.

✧ ೃ༄

Bam managed to crack a part of Reflejo down. “This is the end.”

The fight had ended with a ray of red cracking through shadows as Reflejo's mask fell down broken with small plunks to the ground.

"Bam, are you alright?" I stepped down safely thanks to my lighthouse but the sight of Bam looking extremely restless bothered me. He was out of breath, seeming having trouble to handle such an incredible weapon. Once the full power is released, as long as Bam has that, we are not going to be let go so easily.

"Soon the solution will be poured into this place," Reflejo giggled as he faltered on the still yet blood damp floors. "Soon, everything in here will melt down, you'll die with me."

“With my long cherished wish.

Please go to sleep.”

"Pour the solution?!" I yelled. "In that case you're going to die too."

But everything was a set up... We had been called because everything was already in mind. Everything was prepared for his death and ours... It's unfair! It's going too far.

No one found the hostages yet. The solution is going to be poured into trap. At this rate, the smile that I hoped for so long to see.. It's unfair! Everything has been so frustrating... What more could go wrong? Pessimism took over me as I stressed through the trust I put everyone with. Yet little hope sparked under the challenge of us separating to death once more. Problems arise but it can be proved to be nothing. The team is back. Bam is back.

Maybe I had cursed through the solution being slowly poured into our position as we could only stare at it. "Don't you dare die!" Endorssi yelled through the pocket. “This time, I'm not going to let go of you!”

✧ ೃ༄

"Quant! Start the engine now!" Lero had his eyes focused on the ranker that set afloat, pouring the solution into the final place. "We have to rescue them and escape. Right now!"

"Contact Mr Hatchuling at the Archimedes! This is a Code D!" His eyebrows knitted together as the amount of solution poured added. "Everyone might die if we're too late!"

✧ ೃ

The solution stopped as I heard the voice of Mr Ro from outside, he was thankful that we were all still alive. “I told you, I'm here to help my students.”

"I'll go buy sometime so you guys come out with the hostages," Mr Ro has his gun sizzling pointed upon the other ranker. "But I can't hold for long since he's a ranker. So hurry."

Bam had went back to handle Reflejo. Was he thinking of saving him too..? Possibly not. Another attack unleashed from the limit of Reflejo's body, ruining the floating part of the floor that amd Bam almost fall of as I dodged to subconscious. About his petty life... Huh? Everything crashed down. Because even in the end, Bam wouldn't leave anyone.

"Bam!" Endorssi's voice called to him, reaching out a hand in front as he had dragged Hatz from behind.

"Eyeball ghost is finally here!" Rak exclaimed in relief even he had been stepped on.

"Let's go newbie," she suggested, Bam turning to Reflejo one last time before taking her hand.

It was infuriating. It burned me... I wanted so bad to hold him. I wanted to be the one that held him close. I wanted to listen to him tell me to go outside.

We all fell down with thuds thanks to Endorssi's rough driving. Someone's here... And we were able to escape. Mr Rak, Khun, Mr Devil. We had all been greeted inside the Archimedes with familiar voices. And maybe, I was still a little uncontent. Viole. Everyone is safe.

“Welcome back, everyone.”

Our adventure had begun. Bam and I rested asleep beside each other, his hands both stretched to both Rak and I as my body lied shifted to my left and my head nearing his.

Through everyone's pleasant time was our pass out.

Come out, Viole.