❝ ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ ²

✧ ೃ༄ "So that Reflejo is waiting for us inside?" I asked him with a faint smile looking at the entrance that glew blue before turning back to him. "This is where the needle was?"

"By the way," he turned to me curiousity filled his voice. "How did you know that Miss Endorssi had that weapon?"

"Ah..." I touched my pocket for Emily, him asking if girls made me uneasy, perhaps I did just turn like him when he was to Rachel. Obsessed. Had he owned me now? I hope what he said was true. That we were his, more specifically, that I were his. "Well, everyone knew that Endorssi was an extra pass candidate."

I pulled out Emily, taking a look at it. "Utoh... I mean, Hwa Ryun and I made good use of this," I hummed, glancing at it once more. I depended on it more than ever, it was helpful yet leery, it can be used to deceive someone. It can be the most fearsome weapon in the workshop battle. Well, it does not matter anymore.

"Let's get going Mr Khun," Bam called, his golden eye batting yo my azure ones as I tapped my new set of light houses.

"We don't have much time," upon entering the entrance, the body of Hwa Ryun being thrown down greeted us, blood staining the floors as to the look of fresh and red.

"Hwa Ryun!" I heard Bam's call echo through my mind as the thought of me being on the floor instead of Hwa Ryun fantasised into my mind. What would happen if I was the one instead of Hwa Ryun there? "Miss Hwa Ryun!" I heard him once more. Him calling the names and of others sheathed my blood into anger as I looked at him who worried frozen to his place. Must it be me being a douchebag, but it's normal. I was raised within a family of douchebags, born to love immensely. It was absolutely fine to be jealous. Absolutely alright. Its not awful. If just me showing my love. It's not obsession to want to and follow him until I can't. It's absolutely normal.

✧ ೃ༄

"Shut up," Endorssi boredly ordered. "Stop looking for my boyfriend."

"You know you don't wanna get in trouble here," Hatz frowned at Endorssi, "And just why are you lying?"

Endorssi snapped her head towards Ron Mei. "The way you talk pisses me off. And I  have a date so I'll do you a favour."

"But are you going to be alright?" Ron Mei taunted, half her body leaned forwards. “A Princess of Jahad dating a man? If they catch you won't you he done for just like Anaak's mom?”

Endorssi had disappeared onto thin air, alerting Hatz. "Endorssi!" He had yelled, only to be sed the princess' feet landed on Baragav's face, revealing his fec underneath the mask.

“It's your life that you're dealing with now,

Princess of Jahad.”

✧ ೃ༄

"Miss Hwa Ryun!" He continued to yell, through worry was the evident sign if anger. "Miss Hwa Ryun, answer me!"

"She's alive," I heard a voice shush from the darkness, revealing the man that wore the long black rove kissing the floor through his movements. “Still.”

“As expected, you came Mr Viole.”

"What..." I mumbled, watching his figure float as he stood on a floor piece that grumbled. “That bastard...”