❝ ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ

✧ ೃ༄ I stood against the half-wall of the balcony, Shibisu's voice ringing in my ear as I had sighed after receiving multiple calls from him this week. "Shibisu, what are you talking about?" I closed my eyes as I asked him the question, letting myself relax as to the waves of the ocean splashing behind my back. "It's only been a month since you guys left. That's right. It's only been one month since the workshop battle ended."

"Shibisu... You are..." I stopped in the middle and of my sentence, questioning him as leader with Endorssi ordering him around like a slave only to be told to be quiet. He's like a father-slave but also a man-child that clings to everyone. "Our team works is pretty good, no doubt that Bam is strong. I could say that for the others too."

Hitting could be heard from Shibisu's line as I bent my neck back with a sigh. The three huh... "That's right."

Oh, and congratulations on “the three” again.

From Shibisu

Oh, by the way!
I don't recommend
The hell train!

Well, it's up to you, though.

"Mind your own business," I continued to stroll over the hallway, my pocket whirring in front of me as I read through the messages that Shibisu sent me. A month, it's been a month since the workshop battle ended.

Bam's back beside me.

We passed the test without a problem and earned the right to go up the next floor.

Everything seems so well,

But in fact it's only beginning.

Emily disappeared. Where could she now be?

What's Casano planning to do?

But most importantly,

The whereabouts of FUG

Who set me up.

Apple, Michael.

And... Rachel.

I won't let them get away with this.

Even if Bam attempts to stop me.

I will slit her throat open. I will get her.

"Hey turtle!" I heard Rak, making me snap an eye to him, only to stumble into a fall. "I told you to move!"

"Hey! What are you day dreaming about?!" He yelled, huffing as he stood atop me with a scowl plastered into his face.

"You freaking crocodile!" I came at him, feeling myself crack and lose composure to him as Quaetro came dashing to him too. "You're the one who bumped into me!"

"Damn! Crazy turtle is coming!" He groaned before leaving me sat on the ground. "Come to the conference room in five minutes! The red turtle is going to explain about the train trip!" I should just kill those crazy bastards. I let out an exasperated sigh, tired from all the commotion that had just hit me from earlier.

The three...

I guess I should be satisfied of it...