❝ ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ ¹

✧ ೃ༄ Bam entered the cart, few people focused on him as the others lay dead on the floor. "Do you have a ticket?" He asked unfazed. "I'm looking for people who will join the tournament with me."

"What?" The grey man asked. "Hey sissy, what the hell is he talking about?" He asked his companion that argued with him over the given name.

"Hey you!" He called at Bam. "What are you talking about an who the hell are you?!"

Pulling out Emily of the newest version, he raised it into level for them to see the announcement. "Take a look at this, there will be a tournament in three days and I'm looking for people to join with me."

EMILY

*Announcement*

3 days later, at the train city
Training center, a tournament
Will be held where teams will
Gather to fight for the
Tickets in team matches.

Come with
High expectations.

"That's.... What the ticket hunter was holding earlier," said the taller man, focused on the device. "Emily..."

He cocked his hand and took out the Emily of the ticket hunter he had encountered from earlier. He tapped on the screen as his student looked over. "You want to join the tournament that came up on this thing?"

"Yes, that is right," Bam answered.

"I don't understand," the man furrowed his brows and placed a hand on his hip. "Why should we follow you? We don't have any relationship to begin with."

"It's because you guys will be in the hell train," Bam reasoned that caused the student to sweat drop. "And if we don't stop them, everyone else dies."

✧ ೃ༄

"What about AA?" Ran asked about his older brother.

"Hmm," Xia Xia hummed. "A text message just came in though." She looked at the message that stated something about Ran's brother being a day late. Something very unlike him.

"It doesn't matter," Ran shrugged off. "We have to concentrate on our own matters and get Casano."

✧ ೃ༄

"What?" The man froze into his spot, visualising what the hell train really is in terms of Bam's knowledge. "Everyone on the train will die?"

Bam nodded to him. "That's why I'm gathering people to go on the train with."

Things turned absurd in turns of questions that pondered to who the person behind Emily is, a long time friend who may now be an enemy. "Her name is Rachel."

Attention all passengers.

We will soon be arriving at train city.

I repeat—

We will soon be arriving at train city.

✧ ೃ༄

"Rachel?" The man echoed. "Rachel... I've never heard of that name before."