❝ ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ

✧ ೃ༄ "He'll hear you screaming in terror," Beta grimaced, fizzling shinsu that spread onto the battlefield. "While you're dying!"

Rak zammed into the air, releasing his compressed state as he aimed his spear onto Beta. "You arrogant turtle!" He states, voice loudly filling the place as he threw his spear. "Black turtle will be back! Just like he did, seven years ago!"

Quite a perfectly targeted launch of spear, yet it wasn't enough to shoot Beta down, he had stopped it with his feet hardened with his sizzling shinsu. "To create him, do you know how many people were sacrificed?! Countless people were sacrificed in front of my very eyes!"

"And you're telling me, that he wants to live a happy life?!" Beta's voice filled with anger that laced with jealousy, not wanting to leave the poor Bam alone despite him not knowing what he had experienced with his past. Selfishness of an aura filled Beta. "That's insanely ridicule!"

✧ ೃ༄

"I'm not interested in becoming your god," Bam said, eyebrows nearing each other as his shoes tapped onto the floor, walking past Hwa Ryun.

"You're going to go back to your friends, huh?" Hwa Ryun asks, looking at the side a little just to meet Bam's eyes that gazed upon her crimson ones. "Follow me, I'll show you the way."

"Your friends are probably by the summoning area by now," Hwa Ryun conceded. "I told them to get you out, they'll summon you soon."

This made Bam make amidst of an action, his stance changing, ready to charge anytime. "Why would you?!"

With a smug face, Hwa Ryun firmed her lips into a small smile. "That was the condition, I'll explain to you later."

His enemies had already been on the move. It were the strongest ones he had met, using them to stop him at all costs. If he'd return he'd get his friends in trouble, and it's all meaningless with a loss in the tournament. "Do you still want to go back?"

"I do," Bam's hands were formed into fists, golden eyes that were soft yet had a menacing glare stood focused on Hwa Ryun. "It's where I belong."

"Even if it's difficult, I have people to be with," his soft voice was laced with loneliness and dedication, his will to be back with his friends, most especially Khun. Venomous sprites of past were present in the midst of his mind but he had detested them. "So no matter what comes my way,

I'll go back to where I belong."

✧ ೃ༄

Wangnan had finally reached the summoning area, now cheering with his hands raised in the air. "Don't get too excited yet," I crossed my arms, nose crinkling at the note. "Never let your guard down until the end."

That Utoh person, I leaned forward, wringing my hands as I raised my eyebrow to the name. I said I trusted him, but I don't really know if he could get Bam out of there. Not only that but enemies are dominant to him, seeming as if he knew everything from the start. Who are they?

I alleged to that if the devices that can be tracked being turned off, only the route can be kept to ourselves for secrecy as Arkraptor ensured whom entered. The enemies can not find which summoning place we are headed.