❝ ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ

✧ ೃ༄

A/N: I'm tired so the writings are lazy ad I just sped through the webtoon for guidance and I just put the most random and simple words in my head to tell the next parts— Even if they are out as the key parts in the webtoon, so I apologise for that, then you all can focus on the story.

✧ ೃ༄ Hatz rustled his way out of the bush, blood leaking through his head as he spoke to Shibisu. "Viole— No! Bam! He's in danger!" Shibisu's eyes widened, stating what without even speaking.

✧ ೃ༄

"Black turtle left his team?!" Rak repeated, loud voice filling the place that surrounded us. "That's bullshit! Black turtle would never do that!"

"T... That's true!" Ehwa said, facing the light house. "Even if he's a bad guy, he wouldn't do such a thing, betraying his team!"

"He's not a bad turtle!" Rak argued. Everything turning itself into absolute and mad chaos. "You're wrong! Damn Angola turtle!"

"Hey, I'd like to see the recordings of Team FUG and Team Mad Dog," I proposed to the guide, allowing the others to get their rooms. Gathering as much information as possible would help me. And skimming through their recordings, Bam had rushed of as soon as the game had begun along with Novick's disappearance, Mad Dog and FUG all joined together. Where on earth did Bam go?

"Are you looking for your friend," a familiar voice rung from behind me as my seat tapped to their hands resting. "Khun Aguero Agnis?"

Miya the gambler, "Well... How do you know my name?" I asked, only caring to give her a glance.

"I have knowledge over it," her eyes met my azure ones as I sprung up my seat. "Because I'm one of the gamblers FUG has planted, there were afterall, three."

She slipped my mask off, only letting my deep blue eyes focus on her as she lowered her look to match mine. "You don't have to wear this mask anymore, son of Khun."

"Afterall, your friend," she squinted, that similar shade of blue eyes to mine darkened under the shadows of her eyelids. "Your friend will fall asleep, forever, soon."

I sat on the red metal chair, hands grasped together as I furrowed my brows to all chaos let out by a mere tournament. Three gamblers to the battle? But. Bam falling asleep forever? My grasp tightened. No way, is everything a trick? What about FUG's bet? Why did they bring Bam here? I don't know what going on!

“Khun!” a familiar voice snapped my head into its direction. A figure of a huffing and breathless Shibisu in front of the door. "You... Bastard."

"I just wanna make Viole feel the same way I felt," Beta stood up, leaving Casano alone as he fixed his cap onto uis head. "I'll kill all of his precious friends, from here on out."