twenty-two

June Collins @juneybugcollins
LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS. SCRIPT WRITTEN BY IVY COLLINS. DIRECTED BY JUNE COLLINS.

that's zoom! :: juneapril 9th, 2020

april 9th, 2020

"SO THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WORKING ON?" AWSTEN ASKS, SHOWING ME HIS PHONE. I reread the tweet I sent out and nod. "Is this why you asked if I act?" I nod again.

 He smiles. "Very cool."

ivy collins

"I get to sing, right?" Travis asks. "I get a part in the movie?"

 He knew about the project I've been working on with June since he got here, but we haven't really talked about it since June announced it on Twitter.

 "Didn't you hear?" I smile. "You're cast as Audrey."

 Travis and I kissed two weeks ago, and he asked me out on a date when all of this is over.

 The past two weeks have just been the two of us watching Chicago, Phantom of the Opera, Little Shop of Horrors (again), Hairspray, and a shit ton of other movie musicals.

 Travis' voice is my favorite.

june collins

"Oh my God," Awsten groans throwing himself down onto my bed. "Is this quarantine ever going to end? I'm trying to go outside, Jesus," he says into my blankets.

 "I'm going to pick up groceries," Lucas calls. "Stay safe, use protection!"

 He shuts the front and I narrow my eyes at Awsten. "I hate you so much. Why'd you have to get all nervous?"

 Awsten props himself up on his elbows and holds his face in his hands. "Because you're cute and shit."

 I chuckle and lean over to brush a soft kiss across his lips.