nineteen

that's june's thing :: awstenmarch 21st, 2020

march 21st, 2020

"I MEAN, IT'S WEIRD, RIGHT?" TRAVIS ASKS ME OVER THE PHONE. "I really thought she was into me."

 "I'm sure you just caught her off guard with the whole surprise trip thing," I assure him.

"Yeah, that was dumb. I shouldn't have done that," he sighs.

 "I mean, at least you're sleeping on her couch, right? She didn't kick you out to your car. Just make a move."

"No, I can't do that!" he whisper-shouts. "I'm staying in her apartment, I can't make it awkward."

 "Man, she's definitely into you, just kiss her or something."

june collins
march 22nd, 2020

"Oh my god, June, wake up. It's MCR day." Awsten shakes me awake.

 I groan and push him away. "Awsten, I'm sleeping."

 "Wake up, we're gonna watch Life on the Murder Scene," he says, still shaking me.

 I push him away again, this time pushing him away by his face. "Watch it with Lucas, I'm trying to sleep."

 "Fuck you, June Collins."

 "You already did that," I mumble into my pillow.

ivy collins

I wake up the next morning to find Kelso not asleep in my bed.

 I glance over through the french doors to see Travis still asleep on the couch, my dog fast asleep on his torso.

 I get up, and the soft sound of my movement wakes Kelso up, and him moving around wakes Travis up.

 "I'm sorry," I say as Travis rubs his eyes.

 "No, no, you're okay," he says. "If Kelso thinks it's time for me to get up, then it's time for me to get up."