eleven

cheater :: junemarch 17th, 2020

cheater :: june
march 17th, 2020

AWSTEN'S HAND MOVES TO CUP MY FACE. The shock of the kiss causes me to fall back a bit and his other hand goes to the small of my back to hold me up.

 When we break away, I smile, and say, "Awsten, I...I don't think that's a good idea."

 He shakes his head and says, "I hate you," before kissing me again.

awsten knight

June sleeps late again the next morning, and Lucas and I watch the Taylor Swift documentary on Netflix because he's got a big crush on her or something.

 He pauses it when I get up to go to the kitchen, and says, "I heard you and June up again last night." I'm not looking at him, but I can tell he's got a stupid grin on his face.

 "Yeah..." I say, hoping I'm not turning red.

 I come back into the living room with a little pack of those Ritz crackers, and Lucas gives me a weird look.

 "Something's up with you, Knight...I'm not sure what it is, but I'm going to figure it out."

Liked by i

Liked by i.v.collins and 4,030 others

jawn Missing this girl, and missing this photoshoot

View all 75 comments

awstenknight JUNE COLLINS HOW DO YOU KNOW JAWN
june.collins @awstenknight we're married
jawn @june.collins @awstenknight Can confirm
awstenknight @june.collins CHEATER

june collins
march 18th, 2020

I wake up around 3 pm the next day to a text from Ivy.

'call me rn !!'

 I click on the little FaceTime button and connect my AirPods as it rings.

 "What the hell, June?" Ivy practically screams when she picks up.

 I rub my eyes sleepily. "What?"

 "Okay, first of all, I forgot about that photoshoot with Jawn, very pretty." I mumble a thank you and she continues. "Second of all, what the fuck is up with Awsten's comment?"

 "He just asked how I know Jawn," I yawn.

 "The other one," Ivy says, annoyed.

 The screen goes to paused and I lay back down in bed, pulling my blanket up practically to my chin.

 I get a text from my sister, and when I click on it, it's a screenshot from an Instagram comment.

 'awstenknight @june.collins CHEATER'

 "Yeah, what about it?" I say.

 "Are you two...dating?" she asks in a hushed tone as I come back to the FaceTime screen.

 "No, Ivy, it was just a joke," I assure her.

 "You promise me nothing happened between you two while he's staying with you?"

 "Promise," I lie, hoping she sees right through it.

 She narrows her eyes at me. "You're lying."

 "I am not," I defend.

 "Fine, lie to your sister."

 I yawn again. "You can believe what you want, but I'm not lying,-" I am. "-and I'm going back to bed." I'm doing that too.

 "June, it's practically 8 at night."

 "It's like 3, fuck you, goodnight."

 I hang up the call and set my phone and AirPods on my nightstand. But when I try to fall back asleep, I just lie awake.

 Fuck Ivy, this is all her fault. Her call got rid of all the tired I had. I shouldn't have called her.

 So instead of falling back asleep, I get up and walk to the living room where Awsten and Lucas are watching The Office.

 "Parks and Rec is better," I yawn, sitting down on the couch.

 "Don't you dare ever say that again, or so help me," Awsten replies, causing me to smile.

 I adjust how I'm sitting and set my head on his shoulder. "Parks and Rec is better," I whisper.

 "I'll kill you."

 Lucas eventually gets up to go work on the masks he's determined to make, and Awsten and I lay down on the couch. With my head resting on his chest, and our arms wrapped around each other, we watch Beauty and the Beast on Disney+.

June Collins @junebugcollins
petition for @awsten to have red hair again

June Collins @junebugcollins 
petition for @awsten to never get that weird haircut from the beginning of his career ever again

June Collins @junebugcollins
petition for @awsten to sing that one easter song live because apparently a lot of fans want him to do it

June Collins @junebugcollins
i have fallen down somewhat of a rabbit hole if you can't tell

i hope my teachers are having a good day