five

ivy @ivyliketheplant
@awsten is bad at 8ball, the public needs to know

DANNY FANDOM @awsten
Replying to @ivyliketheplant
I AM THE BEST 8BALL PLAYER THERE IS. YOU'RE JUST MAD I LET YOU WIN.

Liked by june

Liked by june.collins and 2,956 others

i.v.collins who's travis and what does he want to eat

View all 54 comments

traviswanteat hey, my names travis
i.v.collins @traviswanteat maybe it's a coincidence

traviswanteat i'll take some uhh some cheese?
i.v.collins @traviswanteat bet, i got you

lucascleary Please put a shirt on. Inappropriate.
i.v.collins @lucascleary i have one on, you just can't see it
lucascleary @i.v.collins I don't believe you

awstenknight OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU SO BAD AT 8BALL HAHA WHAT A NERD
i.v.collins @awstenknight 782 wins babey
awstenknight @i.v.collins I HAVE ALL THE WINS, BEAT YOU

ivy @ivyliketheplant
why are all my pinterest ads about bras ??

Lucas @smellslikeuplucas
Replying to @ivyliketheplant
The real question is: why are you on Pinterest if you're not a middle-aged white woman?

ivy @ivyliketheplant
Replying to @smellslikeuplucas
i'm a middle-aged white woman in my heart

who is ivy collins? :: junemarch 7th, 2020

march 7th, 2020

"SO NOW IVY AND TRAVIS ARE FRIENDS?" LUCAS ASKS, SITTING ON THE COUCH.

 "Who?" I ask from the kitchen.

 "He's one of my best friends," Awsten answers, sitting next to Lucas. "He's the one I do the podcast with."

 I come into the living room and sit down on the other side of Lucas. "Well, then that's why they're friends. Ivy told me she started listening to it."

 "Have...you listened to it?"

 I shake my head. "Nah, I've been too busy listening to ghost podcasts."

march 11th, 2020

"Okay, so apparently, I haven't been paying attention to the news," Lucas gasps, his eyes growing wide. "Like...at all."

 "What happened?" I ask, pausing the episode of That '70s Show he and I had on in the background.

 "It says we're prolly all gonna go on lockdown sometime in the next week," he tells me.

 "You didn't know that? Jesus, Lucas, you really weren't paying attention." There's a pause. "So is Awsten gonna go home before all that happens?"

 "Yeah, most likely."

 nataliehawthorne.com 

WHO IS IVY COLLINS?

NATALIE HAWTHORNE - MARCH 11TH, 2020, 9:24 PM

[Photo via Ivy Collin's Instagram]

If you're apart of the Waterparks fandom, you're probably here because you noticed a new cast of characters pop up in your feed over the course of the past few days.

June and Ivy Collins are sisters, but only one half of the pair is a fairly well-known name.

Whether you follow her Instagram (@i.v.collins) for the gorgeous photos or follow her Twitter (@ivyliketheplant) for the hilarious and relatable tweets she gives us almost daily, we can all agree that Ivy Collins is the better half of the Collins sisters.

Over the past week or so, she's been seen interacting online with Awsten Knight, talking about 8ball, and making jokes with co-host of the podcast, 'Awsten + Travis' Slumber Party', and writer, Travis Riddle.

All of this is turning out to be one big crossover event, so now the only thing left to wonder is: who's joining next episode?

this is an ivy collins fanfic now