2

I got home and saw that my dad wasn't home. I sighed in relief and headed inside. My dad was a fisherman, it was an odd job but it payed well. Problem was he spent half of his money on beer and strippers. I had a job at a local craft store. I ran upstairs and changed into my uniform, light blue skinny jeans and a white tee, I slipped Taylor's address in my back pocket.I pulled my hair into a ponytail and walked to the bus stop. I didn't have a car, but I saving up for one. Until then I would use public transportation, I know how sad is that. I got off at my stop and walked to the store. I walked in "Hey Dylan" I said, grabbing my apron (A/n Dylan O'brian 💕) "Hey" he said with a smile "mind helping me" I said trying to tie my apron. He laughed and tied it for me "thanks" I said "no problem" he said with a slight smirk "oh, young love" we turned around and saw Mrs. Jasper's, she was the owner of the store. I blushed and shook my head. She laughed and started putting away things.
*after work*
It was almost 8 I pulled out the piece of paper and hauled a taxi. "Take me to this address" I said handing him the paper. We drove for around 10 minutes before pulling up to his house. I payed the taxi driver and got out. It was a really nice house, kind've like those houses you see in the front of those magazines. I walked up to the door and knocked. Taylor opened the door, he looked annoyed "come in" he said. I walked in and looked around, it was absolutely amazing, well compared to my place"let's go upstairs" he said walking away. We walked into his room, I sat down "do you want anything to eat" he asked "um no, I had something on my way here" I lied. I haven't eaten all day, "you sure, not to be rude but you look dead" he said sitting down on his bed "I'm fine" I'm not fine. He reached over, by instinct I flinched which caused him to jerk his hand back "you had a leaf in your hair" he said. "Are you really that scared of me" he said. I nodded and looked down "your really skinny" he said looking at my arms. He reached over and wrapped his hand around my wrist, like he was measuring them. He stopped and looked up "you cut?" He asked looking really startled "not anymore" I said looking up at him. He had so much sorrow and sympathy in his eyes, I almost believed him. "Why" he asked "ask yourself that question, you and the rest of the guys screamed fatass everyday, you told me to cut deeper or to kill myself so many times, I actually started to believe it, remember when I missed a day of school and I came back with a bandages on my arm, you guys told me I couldn't even kill myself properly" I said. I didn't realize I was crying until Taylor wiped my tears and wrapped his arms around me "I'm so sorry, Im so sorry" he said that for a while before I pulled back "I have to go" I said gathering my things. I knew that if I trusted him, he would just hurt me even more.