15

***listen to Never Be alone for extra feels***
After Taylor stuffing my face with food and freaking out, he calmed down "why?" He asked "the stress, and I just forgot" I said quietly. Just then my phone buzzed
Unknown: good morning, I found where you are, expect a visit
I looked over at Taylor and he took my phone, he looked at them then back at me "should we tell security" He asked "no, no, I'll just make sure someone is always with me, security will cause a scene" I said running my fingers through my hair. "We should tell them" he said. I nodded and we walked back to the ballroom "meeting" Taylor yelled, everyone walked over to is and we sat in a circle "Karmas Dad texted her again, he said he knows where she is and he might pay her a visit, so just make sure she always has someone with her" Taylor said, they all nodded. "Alright, stop chattering and start setting up, time is money" Bart the fart said clapping his hands together. Taylor helped me up and we walked over to the background thingy. "Karma, stand next to Mahogany" Bart said. I walked over "Heyy" I said smiling "hi" she said perkily. Time past quickly, and we started the M&G "Hiii" I said pulling Ina girl for a hug. She looked around 15 and was wearing a sweater...in 70 degree weather. Her sleeve slipped and I saw an arrangement of scars and recent cuts "don't ever cut again, okay, your to beautiful to something so bad" I whispered. I felt her nod and we pulled back from the hug "pinky promise?" I said sticking out my pinky. She smiled and she did the same thing. We continued going through the people and one girl came up to me, she looked around my age and was fairly tall, well compared to me. I opened me arms for a hug and she just stood their giving me a dirty look "listen hun, you better lay off Jack or i will end you, you actually think you have a chance, I mean look at you, your disgusting, you'll never be beautiful or even pretty" she walked closer to me "Oh and if your gonna starve yourself, make sure you end up in a hospital, your lookin a little chubby" She said whispering. She walked away "I'll be right back" I said to Mahogany, I ran off the set up and sat down next to the wall. I put my head in my hands and started crying, her words brought back all the bad things that I've tried to push back, crushing all the good things I've tried to think of. Her words stuck to me like tar, I hated it, I hated this. No, no she was just saying that because she thinks I'm with Jack right, right?
I don't like this feeling, so much sadness, too much sadness. Then I thought of my dad, and everything felt numb, those things he said, the pain he caused. No snap out of it Karma, your fans are waiting, be strong for them. I got up and wiped off my tears. I fixed myself up and walked back out, with a small smile plastered in my face.
"You okay" Mahogany whispered "I'm fine" I said. She nodded and we continued the M&G.
The M&G was finally done and I sat on the ground, completely exhausted. Shawn saw me and sat down "hi Shawny" I said yawning "you do realize that the show is in 3 hours right?" He said laughing "shhh, nap time" i said , putting my head on his shoulder "so what happened with the girl that got up all in yo face earlier" he asked. I laughed at his attempt to be ghetto "she threatened me and said stuff, the usual" I said my voice slowly fading "What did she say" he said, sounding concerned, God why does Shawn have to be so caring "Things..." I said trailing off "like?" He said "Can we go somewhere more private" I said. There were tons of people in the ballroom, scurrying around, trying to get ready for the show. He nodded and we walked over to a lounge are. We sat down on the couch and he turned his body towards me "she said I'm disgusting and how I'll never be pretty, than she told me to starve mys-" I started crying, Shawn wrapped his arms around me "You don't actually believe her? Do you?" He said looking at me "When people say things to you, they stick Shawn, I've come to believe lots of things" I said wiping my tears. He hugged me tighter "Shawn?" I said into his chest "yea" he said "can you sing me a song?" I asked. He nodded and started singing The A Team by Ed Sheeren, his voice was soft and gentle. I felt my eyes grow heavy, and I eventually fell asleep.
***