9

A few hours later, ten minutes till the meet and greet
---------------------------------
"Okay, so you guys know what to do right?" I said handing Anamarie and Rosie the water guns. The prank was set up, we told the security guards and the rest of the guys "mmhm" Rosie said. I smiled and high fived Cam. The girls went back to there spot "Alright, get in line" Bart said. We all got in and waited for the que. I had to admit I was super nervous, "you okay" Taylor whispered "honestly, not really" I said with a laugh. He held my hand and squeezed it, I smiled and he smiled back "alright, go, go" Bart said pushing us forward. Taylor let go of my hand right as we got on stage. There were a few chairs set up and a line of super excited girls. The first girl came up and immediately hugged Carter, they took a picture and another girl came. She came up to me and I hugged her and took a quick picture. This continued to go on, until finally Anamarie and Rosie were next. I winked at her and she smiled, Rosie came up too Taylor and Anamarie came up to Matt. Rosie and Anamarie pressed the water gun into their side and Matt and Taylor stiffened up "don't move or we'll shoot" Rosie said. The crowd gasped a little "I'll give you anything you want, I swear" Matt said freaking out. "Shit, shit, shit" Taylor said. The girls spayed them with the water guns and Matt and Taylor screamed but then stopped. Cam, Nash and I pulled out the silly sting and sprayed them in the face. Everyone started cracking up and Taylor ran up to me and hugged me, getting me covered in damp silly string. I squealed and got out of his grip "I hate you" I said pulling string out of my hair "no you don't" he said with a smirk. I grabbed my can if silly string and sprayed some in his face.
The meet and greet was finally over. Mahogany and I were laying on the stage with our heads hanging of the edge "I'm boredd" I whined "me too" Mahogany said "peasants, entertain us" I said pointing to Jack and Jack. They looked at us and Johnson started doing some ridiculous dance while Glinsky was singing some ridiculous song "this was a bad idea" Mahogany said "I should've never asked them" I said covering my eyes. They finally stopped and walked away with sad puppy dog faces. I laughed and sat up, Mahogany did the same "how long till the show" I asked looking at my phone "around one hour" Mahogany said "now what are we supposed to do" i said "Piggy back ride race?" She suggested "sure" I said. I looked around "Dibs on Cam" Mahogany yelled "I got Gilinsky" I said running over to him. "Where having a piggy back ride race, can yo-" he threw me in his back before I could even finish. He walked over to Mahogany and Cam and stood next to them. "three two one, go!" Mahogany yelled. The guys started running and Mahogany and I were trying not to fall off. Cam was a few inches in front of Glinsky but he caught up. We stopped at the finish line "who won?" I asked hopping off of Glinsky. Matt and Carter came up to us "Mahogany's team one" Carter said "shit" Glinsky and I said in unison. Mahogany stuck her tongue out at me and I did the same. I walked over to Taylor "what's up but hole" I said "nothing much shit head" he said looking up from his phone. I sat down next to him and put my head on shoulder "You smell nice" I said. He looked at me and laughed "your weird" he said "I like that" I felt my face get a red. "No I don't think you do" I said standing up. He looked at me with a confused expression, I grabbed his bandana and started running around the room. Taylor got up and started chasing me around "Give it back" he said. "Then catch me" I said running faster. I felt two hands pull me back "you suck" I said crossing my arms. He smiled and took his bandana back.