25

I was numb, so numb, not physically, emotionally. I was in the ice cold bath for about half an hour, and I started losing feeling in my fingers, so I got out. The last thing I need is another visit to the hospital. I got out and quickly wrapped around myself, i put my hair in a braid and went to my room and threw on a baggy sweater that went down to my knees and slipped on my fluffy slippers. I grabbed Jacks stuff and shoved it back in his suitcase, i took it outside and left it by the door. I dont handle heartbreak very well, hell i cant even handle regular emotions. I went to my room and curled up in bed, I could still smell his cologne, which made this even worse. I heard someone knock on the door, I got up and walked to the door "Kar?" I stopped in my tracks, Jack "y-your stuff is outside" I stuttered "can we please talk" he said, his voice was desperate, "Jack, there's nothing to talk about, you chose her, over me, it's that simple" I said, I sat down against the door "I love you" he said quietly "I know, but I can't trust you, so it's best if we end things now" I said, I was holding back my emotion, and trying to stay strong "Karma..." His voice trailed off "just go with Madison" I said, harsh, I know. "One last kiss?" He asked. I opened the door, he looked down at me "One kiss" I said. He lifted my chin up with his index finger and we kissed, his hand curved around my waist and I held my hand up to his cheek, I was gonna miss this. It got kinda heated, so I reluctantly pulled back, we were out of breath, he leaned his forehead against mine "you should go now..." I said, "right, see you on tour" he said. He kissed my forehead and grabbed his stuff. A taxi was waiting outside and he got in, just as he left, Andrea pulled up in the driveway, she kissed Kian and walked up the stairs. "What happened with you and Jack" She asked "w-we broke up, for good this time" I said pushing my hair back "again?" She asked walking in "he cheated on me" I said quietly "aww babe" she pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back, "it's fine, really,"I said giving her a reassuring smile. She smiled, her face filled with sympathy. "I'm gonna go to sleep, oh, I'm leaving for Magcon tomorrow, can you drop me off around 6" I asked "in the morning?" She asked, her eyes practically popping out of her head "at night" I said laughing "good, did you give Jack his ticket" She asked, holding up a plane ticket "Fuck" I said "watch yo profanity" She said. I broke into laughter "Jc was talking with him, I think he's staying at Hilton, you can drop it off" Andrea said, "I'll just slip under his door, I really don't want to confront him right now" I said. I grabbed my keys and was about to walk out the door "Karma" Andrea said "hmm" I said turning around "pants" she said "shit" I went to my room and grabbed a pair leggings and a less baggy Harry Potter sweater, I left my fuzzy slippers on cause I'm a thug like that and walked to my car. I drove to the closest Hilton hotel and parked my car. "Welcome to the Hilton hotel" the perky clerk lady said "hi, um, I'm looking for Jack Gilinsky" I said "oh, no fans are allowed" she said "I'm not a fan, I'm on a tour with him, I have to drop off his plane ticket" I said holding it up "oh, I know you, your Karma Thompson, my daughter loves you" She said, Jesus lady, let me drop the ticket off so I can go home and sleep "haha, yea, so the can I drop the ticket off" I said, as nicely as possible "can you just film a quick video, her name is Sarah" she said, she pulled out her phone. I filmed the short greeting and she let me go through. I went to his room, and I heard giggling, a girl giggling "Madison, babe, your so hot" Jacks voice was slurred. Then I felt the familiar, skin pricking, clammy hand, lightheaded feeling, I was having a panic attack. My breathing sped up and I was freaking out, Madison, Madison, he was with her, minutes after we broke up. I tried to slip the ticket under the door, my fingers were shaking. I couldn't get it through, I knocked on the door. It opened, there stood a shocked, Jack, he was wearing a robe "I-I'm sorry" my weak fingers dropped the ticket and it floated to the ground. My first thought was to run, so i did, I ran to the elevator than ran to my car. The second I got in the car, I let the pain, sadness, anger wash over me, because I knew holding it in would only break me. I felt super light-headed, so I breathed, I calmed myself down.
It took me an hour to relax, than I drove back to the apartment "What took you so long" Andrea said, "I had a panic attack, he was with Madison" I said flatly, I've had so many of them, that it's no longer that big of a deal. "Sit" she said patting the couch. I sat down "he's not worth it, the tears and the pain he made you feel, so fuck him, your sweet, funny, beautiful, your 10x better than him" she said. I smiled at her little pep talk "thanks bae" I said "no problem, so go to sleep, to much drama in one day" she said getting up. We went to our rooms, and I crawled into bed, falling into a deep sleep.