20

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, weird, Gilinsky wasn't next to me. I shrugged it off and woke up the boys "wake up, come on, we're going to Six Flags" I said ripping the blanket off of them. They groaned, I opened up the with blinds "I hate you right now" Johnson said. I laughed and threw a pillow at his face "hey do you guys know where Gilinsky is?" I asked, rummaging through my clothes. "Uhh" Jack said sitting up, Taylor did too and they looked at each other wide-eyed "what" I said "he Uh" Taylor stumbled "guys what" I said getting frustrated "go get Mahogany" Taylor said to Jack, Jack got up and went to her room, I sat across from Taylor "Tay, what's going on" I said quietly. Mahogany came in and sat next to me "last night, Gilinsky left , with another girl" Taylor said. My heart dropped down into my stomach and I got this weird feeling in my throat, you know the one that you get before you burst into tears, but I didn't cry, I just felt numb. Mahogany hugged me and I kind've just sat there. "Um, can I please have some privacy" i said shaking my head. They left the room and I sat on the bed, I can't believe he would do something like that, my life is a mess, one bad thing after another, when is it going to end. I heard the door creak open slowly, Gilinksky stood there, his shirt was put on inside out, he's shoes were untied and his hair was a mess. He looked around and his eyes met mine, "Karma I-" I cut him off "what, what kind've sick excuse do you have for me, actually no don't tell me, you made a decision, we're done, I'm changing rooms" I grabbed my stuff and pushed pass him "Karma, wait" he said pulling my hand. I stopped and looked at him "I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing" He said "but you slept with her, you being drunk doesn't change the fact that you cheated" i said. He stood there silently, I turned around and walked over to Shawns room, I opened the door and they all looked up "anyone wanna switch rooms" I said, holding back my tears. Shawn came up to me and hugged me tight, I pulled back and Shawn wiped my tears off my cheek "what are we all standing here, let's go to six flags" I said forcing a smile. We all started getting ready, the room was stuck in this awful silence. I picked out a floral MTV tee, high waisted shorts, a necklace, and my white converse. I straightened my hair and changed my clothes in the bathroom. I applied lip balm and added and thin line of eyeliner. "You sure your okay" Shawn said sitting next to me "before I left my mom gave me some advice, one, don't let the world change you, and two, never let a man hurt you" I said tying my shoes. "That's good advice" he said quietly. I nodded, we heard a knock on the door, Mahogany opened it, ugh Bart "Alright, we're leaving in, wait Karma this isn't your room" he said confused "Jack and I broke up" i said quietly "no you didn't, this relationship is making hundreds, you guys are date until the fans get tired of you two" he said sternly, I stared at him my mouth open "but you can't do tha-" he cut me off " I can do as I please, I own this tour, meaning I can kick you off" he said. I was so ready to pound his face in, but I knew it wasn't worth it. I nodded and looked down, "anyhow, where leaving in 5, so hurry" he said. He left the room and I stood up "I'll be right back" i said, obviously pissed. I walked over to my old room and slid the key in, Jack was sitting on the edge of the bed, his head was in his hands. I felt my heart sink again "Jack" I said, my voice barely above a whisper. He looked up "uh, B-Bart said we have to stay together" i said looking down at the ground "Karma, I understand that your probably pissed at me, and I know you don't want to do this, but promise we'll stay friends" he said "yea, friends" I said forcing a small smile. He walked over and gave me a quick hug.
We all walked down to the lobby, Bart was waiting for us "the second you two walk out of those doors, act like a couple, or get kicked off" he said to Jack and I. We nodded and I held Jacks hand "I'm sorry you have to do this" he whisper "it's fine, really" I said. We were escorted to the SUV, I sat in between Taylor and Jack. Taylor seemed super pissed at Gilinsky, he tensed up a bit, Gilinsky and I let go and I put my hands in my lap, this is gonna be a long day.
***
Vote and comment 😘