7

That's what Karma looks like
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked into the lobby and headed to the ballroom "so what are we doing for the rest of the day" I said laying down on the floor "sign these" Bart says handing me a huge stack of posters and a black sharpie. I groaned and sat up, the posters had photos of me and my name in a pretty font. I started signing the posters.
I finally finished the last one "Hailey, can you take these to the merch stand " I said handing her the stack. She rolled her eyes and took them from me. I sighed and turned around of course bumping into someone who happened to be carrying a two cups of scolding hot coffee "oh my god I'm so sorry" I said, bending down to help pick the cups up "it was my fault I wasn't watching where I was going" I realized that it was Shawn "Canadians really are overly nice" I said with a smile. He smiled too and blushed a little. He help me stand up "uh you gotta some coffee on your shirt" he said. I looked down and saw that my white shirt was now stained light brown "shit" I said under my breath "I'll be right back" I said rushing to the elevator. I pressed the 3rd button and walked down the hall to my room. The second I opened the door I ran to my suitcase and pulled out a black crop top that said "you are my sun my moon and all my stars". I kept in my shorts and tied a flannel around my waist. I ran back to the ballroom "KARMA" I looked around and saw Cameron motioning me to come over "Whatt" I said walking over "we're pulling a prank on Matt, Aaron and Taylor" He said with a smirk "and what does this have to do with me" I said leaning against the wall "we need you to get three fans, three water guns and some silly string" Nash said. "Done, in one condition...you guys owe me a bag of takis" I said with a smile "deal" Cam said. I grabbed my sunglasses and walked over to Shawn "I'm going to the store wanna come" I asked "sure" he said, setting his guitar down. "Wait" I said stopping "you need a disguise" I said. He was wearing a t shirt and a flannel on top, which was wayy too recognizable "flannel off" I said. He took of his flannel. I fixed his hair and parted it to the side "wear these" I said grabbing a pair of sunglasses. He put them on "perfect" I said with a smile. He laughed a little and we walked to the lobby "holy shit" I said. There were a whole bunch of girls waiting outside, a security guard walked passed us "hey, um how long is the line" I asked "the G.A line wraps around the building and the V.I.P is only halfway" he said. Shawn looked over at me, "what are we gonna do?" I asked "we can have someone pick you up and drive you" the security guard suggested "that would be great" Shawn said with a smile. The security guard told us to follow him"Piggy back ride?" I said with a pouty face. He rolled his eyes and bent down. I jumped up and he held my legs so I wouldn't fall "onward Canadian moose" I said pointing forward. He laughed and caught up to the security guard.