14

"What happened" Mahogany asked. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, my makeup was ruined and I was an emotional wreck "uh, my d-dad, texted me, saying he was taking me back" I said wiping my tears off my face "He abused me, and my mom, so I ran away" I said, trying to clarify things. Mahogany hugged me "don't worry, we'll keep you safe" she said with a reassuring smile. I smiled "what should I do, he has my number" I said starting to freak out a little "we can go to Verizon and change it" Cam suggested. I nodded, and looked at the time, "Mahogany, can you help with my" she cut me off "With your makeup, of course" she said pulling me to the bathroom. She wiped my face with a tissue and started doing my makeup, Mahogany slayed the whole world when it came to makeup. She finally finished and I looked in the mirror "oh my god it's perfect" I said smiling. "Ya welcome" she said smiling. We walked back in the room "let's go to the meet and greet" I said smiling at Gilinsky. He smiled and walked towards me "Bye guys" I said walking out into the hallway, Gilinsky followed. "So, do I get to call you my girlfriend?" He asked smirking, I started laughing sarcastically "now that's a knee slapper right there" I said. He nudged me and laughed. We got in the elevator and walked down to the lobby, Bart was waiting there "so what are we gonna do" I asked "walk in, act like a couple, maybe kiss, hold hands, stuff like that" he said quickly "wait, what?" I said, my eyes widened "your right, maybe kiss twice" Bart said. "I'm not kissing Karma, she's a friend" Gilinsky said.
-Gilinskys POV-
I really wanted to kiss Karma, I know I said I didn't, but I did. She looked so hot today, and holding her last night was perfect. "Don't argue with me, you do as your told" he said, like we were kindergarteners. I rolled my eyes and Karma did too. "Go to the back, theirs a car that will drive you to the meet and greet" he said. We walked over to the car "this is bullshit" Karma said, "I mean I wanna meet my fans, but I don't want to lie to them like this" she continued. I nodded "neither do I" I said. We got and the driver took us to the meet and greet.
-Karmas POV-
It was packed, they saw the car and started screaming. We pulled up in the back and security carved a path for us. Gilinskys grabbed my hand and we ran in, there were two chairs set up and a Magcon background. Two security guards were standing in either side of us "ready?" Jack asked intertwining his hand with mine. I nodded and smiled, the line was set up and we walked to the chairs. The speaker person gave directions, we were starting with a Q&A . They picked in a girl and handed her the microphone "You only knew him for a week, why did you start dating him? That's pretty slutty" She said with a smirk. Oh my god, I was so tempted to start ranting into the microphone, Jack sqeezed my hand. They passed me the microphone "actually, I've known him since middle school" I said calmly. The girl looked a little embarrassed and her friends giggled at her "Jack, you do realize you can do wayyy better right?" Another girl said "I don't think I can do better than perfection" He replied, looking over at me with a smile, oh my god, my face got so red. There was a wave of "Aww" throughout the crowd. Then a whole bunch of "Kiss, Kiss, kiss" Jack looked over at me and we leaned in, he kissed me gently, his hand cupped my cheek and his lips were soft. Let me tell you something, this boy is a good kisser. We pulled back, and his eyes met mine, for a moment I was kinda lost, but then I was snapped back into reality by someone yelling "GET IT GILINSKY" Im everyone broke out into laughter, including Jack and I. We got the M&G started, and there was a fair share of "whores, sluts, pig" and those really did hurt, but then my real fans came and were super sweet. By 2:30 the M&G was done and we went back to the car. "Well that was interesting" I said sitting down "it was, oh and we have another M&G in an hour, plus a show in 4 hours" I continued. Jack groaned "sex noise" I said. He looked and me and laughed "I'm so tired" Jack said "me too" I said yawning "come here" he said opening his arms. I slide over and placed my head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me. I fell asleep pretty quickly.
I woke up with someone carrying me, I had a small freak out morning before I realized we were in the hotel and Jack was carrying me "morning" he said looking down "hi" I said. He set me down and I rubbed my eyes, we walked to the ballroom and everything was set up. "Karma" Mahogany yelled. I ran to her, my legs felt a little weak, but I brushed it off "yea" I said "so, what happened" she said smiling "with what?" I asked confused "you and Jack" she said "oh, we went to the M&G held hands, kissed and hung out" I said quickly "you kissed?" She whisper-yelled. I nodded "so are you guys, really a thing" she asked. I shrugged, I really don't know "I kind've have feelings for Taylor" I said "aww" she said. I blushed, "there he is, bye" Mahogany walked away and I turned around, all of the sudden my legs felt super weak, that's when I realized I haven't eaten since yesterday morning, Taylor saw me and ran to me right as I fell down. Thank god no one noticed, he helped me over to the cafeteria they had in hotel.
***
Super long chapter 🙆
Please vote and comment 💕😊