23

My alarm went off and I quickly turned it off, I looked over and saw Gilinsky sleeping peacefully. "Jack,Jack" I said quietly, trying not to wake up everyone else. He kept sleeping, I rolled my eyes and sat on top of him "wake upp" I said shaking him. He groaned and made the most hilarious face, "loser, get up, we have to get ready" I said shaking him more, he finally opened his eyes "what time is it" he said in his (super hot) morning voice. "About 3:30" I said smiling, he groaned again and put his hand over his eyes. He refused to get up "if I give you a kiss, will you get up?" I asked. He moved his hands from his eyes and nodded. I laughed and leaned down, I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and he frowned "come on her ready" I said getting off of him. He eventually got up and I picked out my outfit, a tan flowy skirt, a white bralette, and an oversized cardigan. I slipped on my cat vans and left my hair as it was. I came out of the bathroom and saw that Jack was finished, well, sorta "Jack" I said "huh" he said "your shirts on inside out, and it's backwards" I said holding in my laughter. He sighed and fixed his shirt "sorry" I said walking towards him "for what" he asked "making you wake up so early" I said, he laughed a little "I would wake up at 1 in the morning everyday just to see you for one second" he said holding my hand. Jesues this kid was smooth, I blushed and nudged him. "Let's go" I said grabbing my stuff, he grabbed his stuff and we walked out into the hallway.
A car was waiting and we got in. We drove straight to the airport, we didnt talk much, considering the fact that, it was 3 im the freaking morning. We got out and went through customs and all that crap,then we boarded the plane, which was pretty empty. Jack and I sat next to each other, i put my head in his shoulder and looked out the window, we went into our decent and the sky was amazing "Jack look" I said shaking him lightly, you could see the sun rising perfectly, it was beautiful. He looked and his eyes widened. After a while he dozed off and I continued looking out the window, I hated sleeping in planes, or cars.
**two hours later**
We finally landed and I shook Jack awake, "are we here" he said in his (still incredibly hot) morning voice. I nodded, I stood up and stretched. We walked out of the plane and straight to the pick up area, Andrea was waiting. She ran to me and hugged me so tight, it kinda hurt "OH MY GOD, I HEARD EVERYTHING, I WAS SO WORRIED, IM SO HAPPY YOUR OKAY" she said pulling back "I'm fine" I said smiling, she hugged me again, then realized Jack was standing there awkwardly "oh hey, I'm Andrea" she said smiling at him "I'm Jack, Karma's Boyfr-" I cut him off "friend, just friends" I said, reminding him that we were still technically broken up. He scratched the back of his neck and there was an awkward silence "oh, um the cars outside, so we should go" She said. We walked outside to Andreas car and got in. The drive wasn't to far but we finally made it to the apartment, "hey can I talk to you, in private" Andreas said looking at me. I nodded and we walked into her room, while Jack went to straight to my bed and fell asleep. "Okay, what is up with you and Jack" she asked "well, he cheated on me while he was drunk, so I broke up with him, but then he told me he loves me and begged me to take him back, then I sorta realized I may or may not love him" I said in one breath "wow, okay, so take him back" she said "But I don't know if I trust him" I said "God Karma you always do this, you love him for Christs sake" she said. I sighed, I knew she was right, she always is. "Fine" I said, she smiled "good cause, I always shipped you two" she said smirking. I laughed and playfully punched her "well I'm going back to sleep" Andrea said. I nodded and she went back to her room. I walked into my room and shut the door quietly. Jack was sleeping, so I sat down on a little mini couch next to the window. I scrolled through twitter and killed time, "babe" Jack said. I looked up from my phone "what" i said "come to bed" he said. I got up and took of my cardigan and layed down next to him, he pulled me in closer and put his hand d around my waist. "i love you Karma" Jack said. My heart skipped a beat and i smiled "i love you too" i said. He kissed my cheek and we fell asleeep.