19

Gilinsky and I were cuddling in bed. The rest of the group, were still at the pool.
Mahogany 🙆😘: hey, we're heading over to subway, wanna come?
Me: Yea sure be there in 30
"Babe, wake up, were going to subway" I said. He didn't wake up, I slapped him and he woke up "I told you not to do that he said rubbing his eyes. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He got up, holy fuck, there was a whole ton of scratch marks on his back "i am so sorry" I said "about what" he said confused "those" I said. He looked in the mirror and looked at his back "damn" was all he said. I looked in the mirror and saw my neck, collarbones and boobs, covered in hickys "oh my god" I said. Gilinsky came up and hugged me from behind "now everyone knows your mine" he said kissing my neck. I smiled and kissed his lips gently. "We're going to subway" I said getting my clothes. I put my shirt on and slid on my pants, I ran to the bathroom and got my concealer. I attempted to cover up the ones on my neck, but it just made them look faded. Gilinsky had one really visible hicky on his neck, the rest were hidden. I put I my shoes and kept my hair down for extra coverage, I was fine with the hickys, but most fans aren't. "Let's go" I said smiling. He nodded and we walked out to the elevator, everyone was waiting in the lobby, they must've changed cause they were relatively dry. "Hey" I said holding Jacks hand. "Hey, what happened to your neck" Carter asked. We looked at each other "uh, we, um" I stumbled, my face got super red. "How about we go eat" Gilinsky said changing the subject. They shrugged and we walked to subway. We didn't run into any fans, which was kinda weird but also a relief.

**a few hours later**
We went back to the hotel room, since it was getting pretty late. Mahogany and I were taking and annoying the boys "So are you and Jack like serious" she asked wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed and blushed "I think so" I said "and we all know that those aren't bruises" she said nudging me. I felt my face flush and I nudged her back. "Hey so what's the plan for tomorrow" I asked changing the subject "where going to Six Flags the whole day then were having the event the day after" she said "wow, this is gonna be one hell of a week" I said. She laughed "hey girls, we're going to a party you guys coming" Johnson asked. We looked at each other and shook our heads no "we're gonna stay here" I said. They nodded, Jack came over and kissed my forehead "bye babe, I'll be back at midnight" he said pulling me into a hug "Bye" I said pecking his lips. The boys left, taking Hayes with them.
***
SHITTY CHAPTER SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE A CENTURY
I'm just gonna skip to the next day