27

The last show, today was our last show, well altogether at least. I woke up a little earlier than everyone else. I picked out a light gray crop top, a pair of lace trim high waisted shorts, and my old low top converse. I curled my hair and applied minimal make up. Mahogany took over the bathroom and I put on my shoes than woke up the boys "come on guys hurry up its almost 12" I said smacking them with pillows "let me sleep" Taylor groaned "It's too early" Shawn complained "you leave me no choice" I said rolling my eyes. I grabbed some whip cream from the fridge and smacked them both in the face "you guys are lucky I didn't film that" I said with a smirk "Karmaa" Taylor moaned (dirty minds much 😂) "yes deary" I said in a peachy southern accent "I hate you" Taylor said "ily too Tay" I said smiling. "Now you guys need to get ready, it's almost time to leave " I said getting up.
**a few minutes later**
The boys finally got dressed and we headed down to the ballroom. "Karma?" Taylor said "Yeah" I said walking a little closer to him "oh, uh never mind" he said shaking his head. Weird.
Taylor's POV
Shit, I couldn't say it, I wanted to, so bad, but I couldn't. I think I love Karma, we've been friends for forever and I've always felt this way. That's why I wanted to give her a ride that one day, and why I always stuck by her side. She trusted me, and I trusted her. I remember when we kissed, it was a little weird. I remember her running to my house, her dad was super drunk and she was scared out of her mind. I remember how small she was when she curled up against me and I remember how we got lost in each other's eyes, and kissed. The next day, she left, and when I saw her at magcon, I knew I still loved her.
**the event**
Karmas POV
The event was amazing, I even got up and sung with Shawn for a while. But it was also so intensely heartbreaking, I loved magcon, I loved my family. I was gonna miss them like hell. I walked over to Taylor who was talking to the guys. "Thanks bae" I said, before running off with his tye dye bandana. I ran all across the hallways and back to the ballroom. He caught up to me and pulled me back by my waist "your lame" I said pouting. He laughed and took his bandana back, but his arms were still around my waist. I looked up at him, and he looked down at me. We were about to kiss when Matt & Carter barged in. We broke apart, and I scolded them "did we interrupt something" Carter asked. "A little yea" Taylor said. They backed out of them room and we laughed "why did you leave?" Taylor asked. I looked down "because I was scared" I said quietly "of your dad?" He asked "no, of loving you" I looked up at him. This time, we really kissed, for a while. He pulled back and we were out of breath "wow" was all I could manage to say. He laughed. Then I realized this is the last day of this tour, and my heart sank. "Taylor, this is our last day" I murmured "I'm so sorry I waited so long" he pulled me in for a hug and I buried my face in his chest "let's make the most of it" I said, with a sad smile. He pulled my hand and dragged me over to Hailey "Can we borrow a car" She rolled her eyes and handed us keys to one of the SUV's. "Were are we going" I said laughing "I have no idea" he said. We got in the car and Taylor turned on the engine. We drove around a while before finding a carnival in a mall parking lot . We got out and he held my hand "you're nervous" I said "no I'm not" he said. He was such a bad liar "your doing that lip bite thing" I said "You suck" he said nudging me. I laughed and we went to a few rides. Taylor and I played a balloon popping game, and I won him a little bear "aren't I supposed to win" he said "that's what I thought" I said . He nudged me and I laughed. I finally decided to let him win something for me and he got me a huge panda. "M'lady" he said handing me the bear "Just so you know, I let you win" I said, putting the bear on my shoulders. He made and adorable pouty face and I kissed his cheek. We walked around a little, then I saw someone, I recognized her, but I couldn't tell what from? Then it hit me, "Mom?" I said tapping her shoulder. She turned around and her eyes widened, "oh my god Karma!" She hugged me so tightly and I hugged her back. I was so shocked I couldn't say a word "I thought you were gone, forever" she said, still hugging me. We pulled back "look at you, your so beautiful, so grown up" she said, putting her hands on my shoulders. "Mommy, who's that" a little girl said, tugging at my moms shirt. She looked around 5, she had brown hair, and eyes like me and was holding her fathers hand, a boy came running up to us, he looked a year or two younger than me, he had stunning blue eyes, like his father. The man who was standing next to my mom, introduced himself as Chris, my stepdad and the little girl was Hope, after me. The boys name was Sam "I'm Karma" I said smiling "ha, yea I know, every guy at my school has a crush on you, I guess it's weird now, because you're my sister" he said. I laughed, this was crazy, I had a sister, a brother a stepdad, a real family"Taylor!" My mom finally recognized him and hugged him tightly "are you two finally dating?" My mom asked "mom" I said through my teeth "oh, right, sorry" she said awkwardly. My mom pulled me to the side "have your heard from Stan" My mom said, Stan was my dads name "Uh, he abducted me" I said quietly. I hated talking about it, it made me sick "was he caught?!" She said "yes, he's in jail" I said. She hugged me again and we walked back to the group. Taylor took my hand and squeezed it gently. "So your my siwster" Hope said "I guess so" I said smiling down at her. "So where do you guys live?" I asked "oh we're in Orlando for vacation" Chris said "but we live in Pasadena" My mom said "and you?" My mom asked "I live in LA, with my roommate, Andrea Russet" I said "You live with Andrea Russet" Sam said, practically drooling "ha, yea" I said laughing. "So what are you guys doing in Orlando?" Chris asked "oh we're on a tour, it's called Magcon" Taylor said "wow, you must be really famous" My mom said laughing. I nodded and blushed a little. "Well you are welcome to visit us anytime, I can't believe I have my girl back" my mom said hugging me tightly "and it's nice to have my mom back" I said smiling. We exchanged numbers and I said good bye to my family. It was so weird, to have a real family.