18

*5 days later*
The police interviewed me, to try and get an idea of what happened. I told them everything, they said my dad and his friend were caught and we're going to spending a long time in prison. In a few hours, I was leaving the hospital. Gilinsky must've kissed me ten times before we got to the car. "Babe, i love your kisses, but you need to take a little a break" I said, as he helped me in the car, he pecked my lips quickly "no promises" he whispered. I blushed and hit his shoulder. My ribs ached and my hand was in this cast. "Listen, I know your tired, but you can either go home or go to the next event" Aaron said. I thought for a moment "next event" I said smiling "good cause Bart would be hella pissed if he had to cancel your ticket" Nash said. I laughed and we drove to the hotel, we got out and walked to our rooms "we packed your stuff, well Mahogany did, Bart says where going straight to the next stop, something about the budget" Cameron said. I nodded, Taylor came up to me and hugged me gently and kissed me cheek "I was so worried" he said "it's fine, I'm here now" I said smiling. He hugged me again and kissed my forehead, Shawn came up to me and hugged me even more gently than Taylor "I missed my Shawny" I said pinching his cheeks, he laughed and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Everyone else did the same, and we eventually has this huge group hug.

I really needed to change out of these hospital clothes, so I grabbed a pair of grey joggers, a loose fitting white crop top and my converse, and went to the bathroom. I put on my pants, but the shirt was a little harder to put on, I got it over my head but I couldn't pull out down without hurting myself "Gilinsky" I called out "yea" he answered "help me with my shirt" I said. He came over, and looked stomach, it was covered in bruises, "stop staring and help me" I said with a small laugh. He came over and pulled my shirt down "Sorry" he said "for what?" I said puzzled "for staring" he said "I'm not ashamed of the bruises" I said walking closer to him. He smiled and kissed me softly. He we walked back to the room and Sammy and Johnson were giving us funny looks "what" I said laughing "you guys are goals" Sammy said. I laughed and blushed.
*skipping to airport*
"Wake up, Jack, wakee uppp" I said. Jack fell asleep in the waiting room thing, and our flight was boarding. This boy was a heavy sleeper, I slapped him, and he shot up. "Why couldn't you just kiss me awake, like normal girlfriends" he said grabbing his cheek. I laughed a little before kissing him quickly "the flights boarding" i said pulling him up. We ran over to the check in station and boarded the plane.
After about 30 min in the plane Gilinsky fell asleep. Taylor was sitting next to me and he was about to fall asleep. I decided to go on my phone
"@/gilinskydaddyaf , why is #Kilinsky even a thing, they never post anything together
"@/Karmaqueen, you can't decide who she or Jack likes, if anything you should support them"
The second I saw the last tweet, I followed her. The rest of the flight was boring except when Taylor woke up, then it was less boring.
We finally landed at the airport, I kissed Jack to wake him up, and I felt him kiss back. I pulled back "better?" I asked. He smiled and bit his lip. I got up and we walked to back into the airport. I ditched Gilinsky and went over to Taylor "i thought you were with your boyfriend" Taylor said, a hint of jealousy in his voice. "I ditched him" I said "why?" He said looking down at me "because Tay is the bae" I said smiling. He laughed and nudged me "your such a dork" he said "I know" I said. We walked to the lick up area, and of course it was packed, we were escorted outside to a car. They pushed us away so we couldn't say hi to the fans, I hate security. We got in and I sat in between Gilinsky and Johnson. Gilinsky wrapped both his arms around me and i snuggled into his chest. We stayed like that until we got to the hotel. My stomach was super sore, my head was pounding and I was still drowsy from the medicine. "Carry me" I said to Gilinsky, he picked me up bridal style and walked me to the lobby. Bart was standing there, Gilinsky set me down.
"Alright here are your rooms,
Room 320- Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Carter, Sammy
Room 321-Aaron, Shawn, Mahogany, Matt,
Room 322-Karma, Jack, Jack and Taylor" he said handing us our keys. We walked straight to our rooms, "ay, this place has an awesome pool, we should go" Carter said. Everybody said ok "Guys, I'm gonna stay in the room, I'm really tired" I said running my fingers through my hair. "I'll stay with you" Gilinsky said "no, it's fine you don't have to babysit me, go have fun" I said smiling "but I wanna stay with you" he said "fine" I said nudging him. We got in the room and Tay and Johnson got ready, Gilinsky and I layed down in the bed "wanna watch a movie" he said. I nodded and we watched "as above, so below" some horror movie about the Paris catacombs.
One hour into the movie, Jack was clinging onto the blanket and was really scared, I was perfectly fine. "Babe, come here" Jack said, I scooted over and nuzzled into his chest. "You smell good" I said, he laughed and look down at me "your so beautiful" he said, biting his lip. His hand wrapped around my waist and he started playing with the hem of my shirt. He leaned and kissed me, at first it was soft but then the kisses became sloppy and heated. He started kissing my neck, slowly biting and sucking on my skin. A small moan escapes my mouth and he moved his lips back to mine. His hand slid up my shirt, not breaking the kiss. "Jack..." I moaned, I moved my lips to his neck and began sucking and kissing. His hand traveled down to my panty line and he played with the hem of my underwear. He was begging for entrance, He kissed the top of my breasts and began sucking and kissing them. He slowly pulled down my panties and the rest, all I say is that it was amazing.