16

The show was super fun, everyone was so hype and the crowd was crazy. We did this little hunger games thing with the fans, and it worked out perfectly.
"I wanna go do something" I said. I was laying on the ground in Cams room, we were all here. "One of my cousins is having a party" Cam said looking at his phone "let's go" I said sitting up. "What about Hayes" Nash said "I met a girl, I was about to go hang out with her at the mall" He said blushing a little, "aww" I cooed "perfect, Karma and I are gonna go get ready" Mahogany said pulling to me another room. "Time to turn up" Mahogany said putting her hands up in the air I laughed and went through my stuff, I pulled out a sparkly, tight dress that Lia forced me to buy at the mall. I grabbed a pair of black pumps and changed. I did my makeup which consisted of a decent cat eye, mascara, cream colored eyeshadow , and this dark red matte lipstick Mahogany let me borrow. I did my hair and slipped in my heels "ready" Mahogany said getting her phone "yea" I said, smiling. We walked over to the boys room and knocked, Taylor opened the door and looked at me head to toe "you look, hot" he said smirking, I pushed his shoulder "how subtle and romantic" I said sarcastically "I can do romance" he said winking. I burst into laughter "right, I'll believe that when you stop wearing bandanas" I said smirking. He laughed, he called the guys out and we walked down the hallway "Karma, even with those six inch heels, your still the shortest" Nash said. I stick my tongue out at him and he copied me "you guys are like kids" Mahogany said laughing "no we're not!" We said at the same time, she laughed. We got in the elevator, and of course I was the elbow rest. We walked outside to the black SUV, an old car passed by with a strangely familiar man, chills went down my spine and I grabbed Taylor's arm, he looked down at me "you okay?" He said quiet enough for only me to here "just scared" I said . We got in and I sat squished in between Taylor and Gilinsky. I was honestly freakin the fuck out, I kept feeling like someone was watching me, not including Gilinsky and Taylor who would ever so often look down my dress. We pulled up to this huge house, the music was blaring, there were a ton of people there, this is a real party. We got out and I stayed close to Taylor, we walked up to the door and Cameron did his bro hug thing with, what I presumed to be, his cousin. "Let's go dance" Mahogany pulling my hand. We walked over to the dance floor and started dancing. I felt a pair of hands come up from behind and I spun around, it was only Gilinsky, I smiled a little and he smirked and bit his lip. Holy shit that was hot, he pulled me closer and looked down at my lips then back up at my eyes. Let me tell you something, I have never had a real boyfriend, my first kiss was with Taylor back in high school and that was when I left. So I am completely and utterly inexperienced in the field of making out and kissing. He leaned in and kissed me, passionately. It was perfect, he ran his hand along my back, not breaking the kiss. It seemed like we were the only people in the room, he broke the kiss and smiled, so did I. "Your so beautiful" he whispered, I smiled and blushed "come on" he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside to the backyard. There were only a few people out here, there were lights hanging from the trees and you could see the stars perfectly, there was a swing hanging from one tree. "It's beautiful" I said looking up. He pulled me to the swing and I sat in it "push me" I said smiling. He did and I was sent up into the air, the wind rushed past me and it was amazing. The swing slowed down and Jack looked at me "Karma?" He said, I nodded "will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I stood up and kissed him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he did the same to my waist "I'll take that as a yes?" He said smiling "yes" I said. He pecked my lips and intertwined his hand with mine, we walked around the house and found a few of the guys "so I'm guessing it's a official" Cam said smirking. I nodded and blushed "aww, OTP" Mahogany said hugging me.
***
What do you guys thing of Kilinsky?
Comment below ☺️
Remember to vote bbys, ily