3

-2 years later-
"That's it for this weeks video, I love you guys" I said into the camera. After that year, I collected up my money, took some from my dad and headed straight to L.A. I'm a pretty popular youtuber and viner, I have 500,000 subscribers and about the same amount of vine followers. As far as I'm concerned, life is pretty good. I live in a apartment with none other than my bestie Andrea. "Heyy" I turned and saw Andrea "whats up" I said with a smile "Nothin much, I was about to go to Starbucks with Kian, Lia and Jc,wanna come" (A/n I know Kiandreas dead but let's pretend it isn't) she said leaning against the doorway "give me 20" I said closing the door. She nodded and I changed out of my lounge clothes. I put on my black skater skirt, a white crop top and my black vans. I wore my black tattoo choker, my rose Quartz choker and my crescent moon choker. I applied eyeliner, mascara and lip balm. I didn't really need foundation, I had clear skin. I walked outside and saw Kian, Andrea, Lia Jc sitting in the couch. "Heyy" Lia and I said at the same time we laughed and hugged "I haven't seen you in forever" Lia said "I know it's been like two weeks" I said rolling my eyes. We all walked outside to the car. Kian and Jc sat in the front and the girls sqeezed in the back. We arrived at Starbucks and got out, a few fangirls were there and we took pictures "I love your videos, they helped me out a lot" a girl said to me, she looked around 15 "aww, thanks, that means a lot" I said hugging her. We got our drinks and sat down "oh, Karma" Andrea said turning to me "yea" I said "Some guy called today, I write down the number, he said something about you joining Magcon" she said handing me a piece of paper. I pulled out my phone and dialed the number, it ringed a few times before someone answered, I put it on speakerphone.
"Hello?"
"Hi, this is Karma"
"Karma-Hope?"
"Yea"
"Oh, I'm Bart creator of Magcon, a.k.a meet and greet convention, we where wondering if you wanted to join us"
"What is it?"
"A bunch of viners and youtubers preform a show together"
I looked at Kian, Jc, Andrea and Lia and they all were nodding and smiling
"I'll be there"
"Alright we're leaving in 2 days"
He hung up and Andrea and Lia squealed "Oh my god, congrats your first tour!" Andrea said hugging me "I'm gonna miss you" Lia said, joining the hug "I second that" Jc said, hugging me "I like hugs" Kian joined in. We all laughed at him "guess I have to start packing" I said. We all piled back into the car and drove back to home "are you sure you don't want us to help?" Lia said "I'll be fine, you guys go do your coupley stuff" I said with a smile. Lia gave me a hug and they drove off. I walked to out apartment and opened the door.
I went to my room and started packing a whole ton of clothes, I took a few pairs of shoes, almost all my makeup and a bunch of other junk I probably wasn't going to need. I decided to tweet
@KarmaHope Hey babes, just got an invite to Magcon, link to tickets below 😘