Omega: the sequel

WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS! Those of you lovely readers who haven’t read “Delta: a spy novel” before embarking on this journey really needs to click on my profile and read that first. It’s for your own good. You’ll be terribly confused and will ruin the entire plot for yourselves. So! Thank you for doing that. For the rest of you who know what’s going on…read on.

 First of all, let me say that I was completely stupid and accidentally deleted this...can't even begin to say how upset I am over that. I've been swearing for the past five minutes straight and have tried everything; wattpad really needs to fix that. All right. I'm going to do my best to upload everything ASAP but it'll be hard. Thanks for understanding....okay, let's start then:

Okay, y’all, this is it. Omega is here! Forgive me for sounding like an advertisement…anyway, this author’s note isn’t that important if you read the one at the end of Delta, so if you have, feel free to hit CHAPTER ONE down there at the bottom – see it? Okay, good. I mean, keep reading if you wanna, cuz I’m sure that you’ll find it vaguely interesting. All right, enough trying to be funny.

Well…first of all… I want to rewrite the first and maybe second chapters because I read back and they suck. I honestly don’t know why you guys kept reading, they’re that bad. I’m also going to rewrite ALL of Pierre’s POVs because he will not be having them in this book and I’ve decided that we just don’t need them. So I’ll probably write them into Josh’s, depending on the scene. Pierre…well, let’s just say we all hate Pierre, and so he’s not going to have as big a part in “Omega.” However, I’m going to introduce a character whom I think you all will love… I hope you all will love… He won’t have a POV though. It will be just Josh and Astrid, I suppose.

So yeah. Keep watch for those re-writings, just in case you miss some little details I throw in there for fun.

Thanks to all of you for reading/voting/fanning/commenting, because you have no idea how awesome it is to log in and see that on my homepage. Even on the worst days, it brightens my whole mood. So huge thank you to all my loyal readers!

Um… I would really appreciate it if you checked out my other works, especially “The Odds,” since I’m going to try and keep updating that as well. Thank you so much!

Also…if anyone has an cast ideas for Decrioux/Cloying or Alan Young or – oooh Stephen!! That would be super helpful. Thanks! :D I also just want to say that writing Delta has been a HUGE accomplishment for me (if I can say that without sounding too bigheaded). Thank you ALL for reading and listening to me ramble on and brag endlessly…I really am terrible, aren’t I? Well, I’ll try to have better author’s notes in this book, I promise, although my life really isn’t that interesting. So yeah. I’ll leave you to read in peace now> I know you really hate these things.

Love you all, and keep being as awesome as all of you are!